Wearable hand-cast metal belt buckles feature U.S. coin designs plated in genuine gold or silver. FREE leather belt, bolo tie; FREE Wooden Display.
Display measures 15" W x 14-1/2" H x 2-1/2" D
- $39.95 US
- $4.95 US
The days of America's Wild West are long gone, the gold and silver rushes are a thing of the past. But the excitement of those times lives on in this spectacular Wild West Gold and Silver Belt Buckle Collection featuring nine wearable custom-designed belt buckles, starting with Issue One, the Morgan Silver Dollar Belt Buckle, and FREE men's black leather belt and FREE bolo tie. Next to arrive will be Issue Two, the $5 Indian Head Gold Piece Belt Buckle. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Three, the American Buffalo Commemorative Silver Dollar Belt Buckle and six additional issues of Wild West belt buckles, each will arrive separately. A FREE* custom wooden Display Case, a $79 value, is yours with this collection, will ship after Issue Three.
A Bradford Exchange Mint exclusive, this remarkable belt buckle collection features historic U.S. coin designs plated in genuine gold or silver and showcased on intricately sculpted belt buckles inspired by the elaborate weaponry carried in the Wild West. Each belt buckle is wearable (fits 1-1/2" belts) and hand-cast of real metal, with exquisite low relief details highlighted with lustrous golden and silvery finishes. Present your collection in the handsome FREE felt-lined Display Case, OR show off your belt buckles with the FREE leather belt and bolo tie; even the tie shows off a bold arrowhead-shaped design with a gold-plated buffalo portrait! Intense demand is expected for this extraordinary collection, so don't wait. Order now!
- The excitement of the Wild West gold and silver rushes lives on in this spectacular Wild West Gold and Silver Belt Buckle Collection, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- An historic U.S. coin design plated in genuine gold or silver is showcased on each of the belt buckles in this collection, including designs featured on the prized Morgan Silver Dollar, the 2001 Silver Buffalo, and many more
- Inspired by the elaborate weaponry carried in the Wild West, each of the intricately sculpted belt buckles in this collection is wearable (fits 1-1/2" belts) and hand-cast of real metal, with exquisite low relief details highlighted with lustrous golden and silvery finishes
- A FREE men's black leather belt, a $24.95 value, and a FREE arrowhead-shaped bolo tie boasting a gold-plated buffalo portrait are included with Issue One
- FREE 14-1/2 inch tall, 2-1/2 inch-thick black felt-lined custom wooden display case is yours with the collection, a $79 value, and will ship after Issue Three
- Editions limited to 295 casting days, so order now!
- Display measures 15" W x 14-1/2" H x 2-1/2" D; 38.1 cm W x 36.8 cm H x 6.4 cm D
- Reserves the entire collectible Wild West Gold And Silver Belt Buckle Collection from The Bradford Exchange Mint in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Morgan Silver Dollar Belt Buckle and FREE men's black leather belt and FREE bolo tie," will be followed by "Issue Two - $5 Indian Head Gold Piece Belt Buckle," "Issue Three - American Buffalo Commemorative Silver Dollar Belt Buckle" and 6 additional belt buckles, as they become available, to complete the collection; the Display will ship after Issue Three
- *There is a one-time shipping and service charge of $9.99 for the Display
- Buy This Item Now:
- "Wild West Gold & Silver" Belt Buckles With Belt And Display
Wild West Gold and Silver Belt Buckle Collection! Historic Coin Designs, Gold and Silver Plating Adorn These Belt Buckles!
- Item no:
- $39.95 US
- $4.95 US
©2013 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.