The Last-Year-Of-Issue U.S. Silver Coin Collection
Includes scarce, last-year-issues of coveted U.S. coins, each minted in 90% pure silver. Tamper-proof holders, FREE deluxe wooden display box.
Display box measures approximately 7-1/4" L x 4-1/2" H x 3-1/2" D
From Bradford Authenticated
- $69.95 US
- $9.95 US
The 19th and 20th centuries introduced us to some of the most celebrated silver coin designs of all time. But, as times changed, many of these classic coins were no long minted in silver for circulation, or merely ended forever. Now, The Last Edition U.S. Silver Coin Collection gives you the opportunity to own a whole series of these scarce, last-year-of-issue silver coins. Your last encore of these national treasures begins with Issue One, the 1930 Standing Liberty Silver Quarter. Next, you'll receive Issue Two, the 1945 Mercury Silver Dime and FREE Deluxe Display Box. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Three, the 1916 Barber Silver Dime, and additional last-year-of-issue silver coins, each a separate issue to follow.
Available in an exclusive presentation only from The Bradford Exchange Mint, this landmark collection of last-year silver coins includes many rare issues that are over 100 years old, their counterparts forever lost to hoarding and the melting pot. Each historic coin in the collection is minted in heavyweight 90% pure silver, and is preserved for prosperity in a crystal clear tamper-proof holder, allowing you to view the obverse and reverse sides. Plus, each of the silver coins and holders fits perfectly in your deluxe wooden display box, for a grand presentation of your entire collection. Skyrocketing silver prices have certainly increased demand for collections of this stature, so you don't want to miss this unique opportunity. Hurry to make your claim and order now!
- The Last Edition U.S. Silver Coin Collection features scarce last-year-of-issue silver coins, some over 100 years old in a collector's presentation and collection available only from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Each silver coin in this collection is minted in heavyweight 90% pure silver
- These landmark last-year silver coins are individually preserved for prosperity in crystal-clear, sonically-sealed tamper-proof holders, with a holographic seal and distinct bar code to affirm authenticity
- Included FREE with the collection, a deluxe wooden display box with rich mahogany finish and gleaming title plaque, worthy of showcasing your treasured coin collection
- A once-in-a-lifetime coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now!
- Display box measures approximately 7-1/4" L x 4-1/2" H x 3-1/2" D; 18.4 cm L x 11.4 cm H x 8.9 cm D
- Reserves the entire The Last Edition U.S. Silver Coin Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - the 1930 Standing Liberty Silver Quarter" will be followed by "Issue Two - the 1945 Mercury Silver Dime and FREE Deluxe Display Box," "Issue Three - the 1916 Barber Silver Dime," "Issue Four - the 1964 Kennedy Silver Half Dollar" and additional last-year-of-issue silver coins as they become available
©2013 The Bradford Exchange