Own every Morgan Silver Dollar issued from 1878 to 1921. Minted in 90% silver; sealed inside protective informative panels. FREE Collectors Album.
From Bradford Authenticated
- $89.99 US
- $9.99 US
While everyone has heard of California and Alaska's gold rush, it was the silver strike in Nevada, the fabled Comstock Lode, that brought American the "Coin of the Wild West." So much silver was flowing out of the strike that it glutted the market, prompting Congress to turn it into coinage, the famed Morgan Silver Dollar, before it overwhelmed the economy. Now, this Morgan Silver Dollars of the Wild West Coin Collection, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange Mint, brings you an exciting Morgan Silver Dollar from each and every year of mintage, including the coveted first and last years of production, starting with Issue One, 1880 Morgan Silver Dollar. Next to arrive will be Issue Two, 1881 Morgan Silver Dollar and a FREE Album. Your collection will continue with Issue Three, 1882 Morgan Silver Dollar and additional collectible Morgan Silver Dollar Coins, each a separate issue to follow.
The historic value of these coins is breathtaking in its scope. In 1878, mint engraver George T. Morgan created the heavy 90% silver Morgan Silver Dollar, now considered the masterpiece of the American engraver's art. And today you can own one from every year minted, reaching back over 130 years, each permanently sealed for protection inside an informative panel detailing important happenings in the American West for that year. From treaties and Indian wars, to outlaws and cowboys, this fascinating era springs to life from every scrupulously researched and vividly designed panel. Imagine how much you will enjoy adding each panel to your FREE custom-designed Collector's Album, and how exciting it will be to show off your collection. But very strong demand is expected; don't risk missing out on this important coin collecting opportunity. Order now!
- An exciting and historic commemorative coin collection including every U.S. Morgan Silver Dollar issued from 1878-1921, reaching back over 130 years, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Included FREE a custom-designed Collector's Album, specially designed to store, protect and display your entire collection, shipped with Issue Two of your collection
- Each of the heavyweight Morgan Silver Dollar coins in your collection are minted in 90% pure silver and beautifully show off the original 1878 design by U.S. Mint engraver George T Morgan
- Each coin is permanently sealed for protection inside a scrupulously researched and vividly designed informative panel detailing important happenings in the American West for that year, from treaties and Indian wars to outlaws and cowboys
- A once-in-a-lifetime commemorative coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Information Panel measures 10" x 9"
- Reserves the entire collectible Morgan Silver Dollars Of The Wild West Coin Collection from The Bradford Exchange Mint in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - 1880 Morgan Silver Dollar," will be followed by "Issue Two - 1881 Morgan Silver Dollar and FREE Album," "Issue Three - 1882 Morgan Silver Dollar," "Issue Four - 1921 Morgan Silver Dollar," and additional collectible Morgan Silver Dollar Coins as they become available
©2013 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.