Genuine international silver dollars from countries like Bermuda, Austria, Australia, Mexico and more. Tamper-proof holders, FREE display case.
Display case measures approximately 10-1/8" L x 4-1/2" H x 3-1/2" D
From Bradford Authenticated
- $99.99 US
- $9.00 US
The United States isn't the first or only country to have a dollar as its primary unit of currency. The name "dollar" is derived from the Dutch version of the word "daalder," and the rial, riyal, toler, and dial all are derivatives of this influential coin, used by countries around the world and known for their high silver content. Now the Silver Dollars From Around The World Coin Collection brings a unique opportunity to collect historic, genuine silver coins from great nations around the globe. A Bradford Exchange Mint exclusive, this exciting collection begins with Issue One, the Mexican Silver Dollar. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two, the Bermuda Silver Crown, including a FREE Display Case, Issue Three, the Canadian Silver Centennial Crown, and additional international silver dollars, each a separate issue to follow.
Each historic silver coin in our Silver Dollars From Around The World Coin Collection takes you on a journey, with fascinating designs and inscriptions that express each country's unique heritage. Presented within crystal clear tamper-proof holders, these international treasures offer a unique opportunity to own genuine silver coins from around the world. Plus, your silver dollars can be beautifully displayed in your FREE mahogany-finished Display Case. Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime collection that includes historic designs that are no longer minted in silver, or at all. Strong demand is expected, so hurry - order now!
- Own unique silver treasures from distant lands with the Silver Dollars From Around The World Coin, only from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Beautiful coins with high silver contents from countries inspired to use the dollar or its derivatives, including rarely-seen Australian and Austrian coinage, as well as coveted silver treasures from Mexico, Canada, and more
- Taking you on a journey around the world, the silver dollars in this collection feature fascinating designs, each expressing its own colorful history and heritage
- Coins arrive individually encapsulated within tamper-proof holders, protecting and preserving their beauty and value for generations to come
- Includes a FREE Deluxe Display Case with Issue Two
- A once-in-a-lifetime collecting opportunity, full of historical significance, so order now
- Display case measures approximately 10-1/8" L x 4-1/2" H x 3-1/2" D; 25.7 cm L x 11.4 cm H x 8.9 cm D
- Reserves the Silver Dollars From Around The World Coin Collection from The Bradford Exchange Mint in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - the Mexican Silver Dollar," will be followed by "Issue Two - the Bermuda Silver Crown and FREE Deluxe Display Case album," "Issue Three - the Canadian Silver Centennial Crown," and additional international silver coins from around the world as they become available
©2013 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.