Genuine legal tender silver-plated crown honoring the 2013 birth of the Royal Prince premieres this coin collection. Limited edition of only 2,013.
Coins measure 1-1/2" in diameter
From Bradford Authenticated
- $44.95 US
- $4.95 US
From fairy tale engagement, to the wedding of the century, to the birth of Prince George of Cambridge, the story of Prince William and Catherine is ripe with historic milestones from the House of Windsor. Now the Royal Crown Coin Collection captures each of these monumental memories in silver-plated commemorative coins, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange Mint. This must-have royal coin collection begins with Issue One, The New Royal Prince Silver Crown Coin, a genuine legal tender coin in Brilliant Uncirculated Condition marking the birth of the future King of England. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two and additional royal crown coins, each a separate issue to follow.
Each of the commemorative royal coins in your collection marks an important event in the life of William and Catherine, capturing the moment in rich silver plating. Her Majesty the Queen appears on one side of each coin, while the House of Windsor's royal crest graces the other. Plus, the premiere issue, the historic Prince George coin, is an actual legal tender royal crown coin bearing his name and date of birth. To make sure you secure this coveted coin, you must act immediately, as it will only be available in a strict limited edition of 2,013, in commemoration of the year of birth. Strong demand is expected, so don't miss out - order now!
- Celebrate historic moments in the lives of Prince William and Catherine with the Royal Crown Coin Collection, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Premieres with the commemorative Prince George coin, a genuine legal tender crown coin in Brilliant Uncirculated Condition, struck in commemoration of his 2013 birth to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
- Future royal crown coins will honor the engagement of Prince William and Catherine, the Royal Wedding, and other major milestones from the House of Windsor
- Each commemorative coin in this royal coin collection is plated in gleaming genuine silver for a grand presentation
- Feature a profile of Her Majesty the Queen on one side and the House of Windsor's royal crest on the other
- An important piece of history, the Royal Crown Coin Collection is a must-have addition for collectors, investors and history buffs
- Arrive in a tamper-proof holders and deluxe presentation boxes, ideal for safekeeping and gift giving
- Premiere issue is a strict limited edition of only 2,013, so order now!
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Coins measure 1-1/2" in diameter; 3.8 cm in diameter
- Reserves the Royal Crown Coin Collection from The Bradford Exchange Mint in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - The New Royal Prince Silver Crown Coin" will be followed by "Issue Two" and additional royal crown coins as they become available