Complete U.S. Silver Mint Coin Collection With Display Boxes
Every U.S. Mint silver coin struck from 1934-1964, including rare treasures. Minted in 90% silver. Sealed holders, 2 FREE Deluxe Display Boxes.
Display measures 9" W x 4-1/2" H x 9" D
From Bradford Authenticated
- $89.95 US
- $4.95 US
For decades, 90% was the U.S. silver coin standard. However, in 1965, the Coinage Act changed all of that, plummeting the silver content to a mere 40%. As a result, many of the silver treasures released prior to 1965 are becoming more elusive, more valuable and more coveted among collectors. But now, a 1934-1964 U.S. Silver Mint coin collection, showcased in an exclusive presentation from The Bradford Exchange Mint, lets you own every key silver coinage - first, last and all of the best - in a truly rare offer. This historic presentation begins with Issue One, 1963. Next to arrive will be Issue Two, 1964 and FREE Deluxe Display Box. Soon your collection will continue with Issue Three, 1962 and additional collectible U.S. Silver Mint coins, each a separate issue to follow.
The first year 1964 Kennedy Silver Half Dollar (the only year it was minted in 90% silver), the last year 1945 Mercury Silver Dime, and the last year 1935 Peace Silver Dollar are just a few of the highly collectible and beautiful coins that are part of this history-making 1934-1964 silver coin collection - all minted in 90% silver! Each year-marking set in your collection - consisting of 3 to 4 coins - arrives displayed in a custom-designed, sonic-sealed holder exclusive to The Bradford Exchange Mint, preserving the brilliance and value of your U.S. Silver Mint coins for years to come. Plus, you will also receive 2 FREE custom wooden display boxes with silvery title plaques, created specifically to showoff your entire collection. Very strong demand is expected for this collection, compiled for serious collectors and those with a keen eye for investments. Don't miss this opportunity - order now!
- Own one of every single U.S. Mint coin minted in 90% silver with The Complete U.S. Silver Mint Set 1934-1964 Coin Collection, an exclusive presentation from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- All of the coins in this 1934-1964 U. S. Silver Mint coin collection are minted in 90% silver
- Must-have key coins include a first year 1964 Kennedy Silver Half Dollar (the only year it was minted in 90% silver), the last year 1935 Peace Silver Dollar, and more rarities that have eluded collectors for decades
- Each set of collectible U.S. Silver Mint coins in your collection - 3 to 4 coins for each minting year - arrives in a custom-designed, crystal-clear, sonic-sealed holder exclusive to The Bradford Exchange Mint, to preserve the coins' value and brilliance
- Includes 2 FREE custom wooden display boxes with gleaming silvery title plaques, designed specifically to show off your complete 1934-1964 silver coin collection and preserve it for years to come
- A once-in-a-lifetime coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value so don't miss out
- Display box measures 9" W x 4-1/2" H x 9" D; 22.9 cm W x 11.4 cm H x 22.9 cm D
- Reserves the entire collectible The Complete U.S. Silver Mint Set 1934-1964 Coin Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - 1963," will be followed by "Issue Two - 1964 and FREE Deluxe Display Box," "Issue Three - 1962" and additional collectible U.S. Silver Mint coins as they become available
©2014 The Bradford Exchange