A FIRST! One-of-a-kind coin collection includes 1 troy oz. 99.9% pure silver bullion coins from around the world. FREE display case, a $70 value.
Wood display case measures 10-1/4" W x 13-1/4" L x 5" H
From Bradford Authenticated
- $99.99 US
- $9.99 US
99.9% silver coins are prized around the world, thanks to their intrinsic value in precious metal. But they are also the focal point in many a coin collection, treasured for their spectacular displays of the engraver's art and as historic emblems of the nations from which they originate. Now, these valuable 1 troy oz. silver coins can be yours as well with the 99.9% Silver Coins of the World Coin Collection, beginning with Issue One, the Brittania Silver Bullion Coin from Great Britain. Next you'll receive Issue Two, the American Eagle Silver Bullion Coin from the United States, plus a FREE Deluxe Display Case. Soon your collection will continue with Issue Three, the Maple Leaf Silver Bullion Coin from Canada, and additional collectible silver coins from around the globe, each a separate issue to follow.
This one-of-a-kind collection is a FIRST, available ONLY from The Bradford Exchange Mint. You'll enjoy 1 troy oz. silver coins from Australia, Austria, China and other nations, each sealed for permanent protection in a tamper-proof holder with a holographic Bradford Exchange Mint logo and bar code to verify its authenticity. Imagine showing off your very own Panda Silver Bullion Coin from China, with its gorgeous images of the Temple of Heaven and the famous giant pandas. Or how much you'll enjoy your Koala Silver Bullion Coin from Australia's Perth Mint, known worldwide for the purity and superior quality of its collectible coins and bullion. Plus, with your collection, you will receive a FREE wood display case, a $70 value boasting a rich mahogany stain and silver-finished title plaque and hinges, offers the perfect way to display your coin collection and keep it safe for generations to come. This is a world-class coin collecting opportunity, but supplies are limited and intense demand is expected. Don't wait, order now!
- Own a first-ever collection of silver coins sourced from around the globe with the 99.9% Silver Coins Of The World Coin Collection, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Included FREE with your collection, a handsome wood display case boasting a rich mahogany stain and silver-finished title plaque and hinges, a $70 value
- Enjoy 1 troy oz., 99.9% pure silver coins from an amazing array of nations, including the Silver Eagle from the United States, the Koala Silver Bullion Coin from Australia, the Philharmonic Silver Bullion Coin from Austria, the Panda Silver Bullion Coin from China, and many more
- Each exquisite coin in this collection is a stunning example of the engraver's art, lavished with intricate designs, intriguing subjects and unique commemorations of important events
- Each coin is sealed for permanent protection in a tamper-proof holder with a holographic Bradford Exchange Mint logo and bar code to verify its authenticity.
- A once-in-a-lifetime coin collection opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now!
- Wood display case measures 10-1/4" W x 13-1/4" L x 5" H; 26 cm W x 33.7 cm L x 12.7 cm H
- Reserves the entire collectible 99.9% Silver Coins Of The World Coin Collection from The Bradford Exchange Mint in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Brittania Silver Bullion Coin (Great Britain)," will be followed by "Issue Two - American Eagle Silver Bullion Coin (United States) and FREE Deluxe Display Case," "Issue Three - Maple Leaf Silver Bullion Coin (Canada)," "Issue Four - Philharmonic Silver Bullion Coin (Austria)," and additional collectible 99.9% silver coins from around the world as they become available
©2014 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.