Legal tender coins and medallions commemorate the life of John Paul II. With gold and platinum plating, Swarovski crystals. Limited edition of 9,665.
Display box measures 3-1/2" W x 1" H x 3-1/2" D
From Bradford Authenticated
- $49.95 US
- $4.95 US
On April 27, 2014, the most charismatic and beloved Pope of modern times, John Paul II is declared a saint, recognizing his tireless service and devotion to millions around the world. Now a Pope John Paul II commemorative coin and medallions collection lets you mark this important occasion and many others throughout the Holy Father's rich history. We are pleased to announce The Pope John Paul II Coin and Medallion Collection, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange Mint, beginning with Issue One, The Pope John Paul II Canonization Coin, a genuine legal-tender crown coin honoring his 2014 ascension to sainthood. Following your receipt of the John Paul II canonization coin, your collection will continue with Issue Two and additional commemorative coins and medallions to pay tribute to John Paul II's prolific life, each a separate issue to follow.
Each commemorative coin and medallion in this collection is graced with Pope John Paul II's selfless motto "Totus Tuus" or "Totally Yours," and richly layered with pure 24K gold and rhodium platinum accenting. One side of your inaugural John Paul II coin features a profile of Her Majesty the Queen, while the other side showcases a full-color Saint John Paul II in his papal vestments, along with his canonization date and 3 genuine white Swarovski® crystals, symbolizing the purity of his virtues and the Holy Trinity. Each of the new Gold Crown coins and medallions are also individually numbered. Future medallions and coins will showcase important events from his legacy, including his ordination as archbishop and cardinal, and a celebration of his two confirmed miracles. If you want to own The Pope John Paul II Coin and Medallion Collection you must act immediately, as it will only be available in a strict limited edition of 9,665 (9,665 for each day Pope John Paul II was pope). Strong demand is expected, so order now!
California Residents click here for Proposition 65 notice.
- The Pope John Paul II Coin and Medallions Collection commemorates the 2014 ascension to sainthood of the beloved Holy Father and more important moments from his rich legacy, ONLY available from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- John Paul II's canonization on April 27 and other important events from his life history are honored with each commemorative coin and medallion in this collection, including events like his ordination as archbishop, cardinal, pope and a celebration of his two confirmed miracles
- Richly plated in pure 24K gold and accented with gleaming rhodium platinum
- Your premiere issue, an impressive legal tender coin issued in Brilliant Uncirculated condition, is a new Gold Crown Coin struck in honor of his April 27, 2014 canonization and featuring a profile of Her Majesty the Queen on one side and a full-color portrait of Saint John Paul II in his papal vestments on the other side, along with his canonization date and 3 genuine white Swarovski® crystals
- Own an important piece of Pope John Paul II's sainthood legacy with this commemorative coin and medallions collection, a must-have addition for religious followers, coin collectors, investors and history buffs
- Arrive in a tamper-proof holder, ideal for safekeeping and gift giving
- Editions strictly limited to only 9,665 Gold Crown Coins, in honor of each day he was Pope, so order now!
- Uniquely numbered with Certificates of Authenticity
- Coins and medallions measure 1-1/2" in diameter; 38.6 mm in diameter; display box measures 3-1/2" W x 1" H x 3-1/2" D; 8.9 cm W x 2.5 cm H x 8.9 cm D
- Reserves the entire collectible The Pope John Paul II Coin and Medallion Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - The Pope John Paul II Canonization Coin," will be followed by "Issue Two" and additional commemorative John Paul II coins and medallions as they become available
©2014 The Bradford Exchange.