8 silver-plated legal tender coins commemorate the heroes of World War II's D-Day with historic images. Deluxe display case. Limited edition of 1,944.
Display measures 11-1/2" L x 2" H x 4-5/8" D; coins measure 38.6 mm in diameter
From Bradford Authenticated
- $44.95 US
- $4.95 US
On June 6, 1944, the Famous Fourth landed on Utah beach while Allied forces stormed the Normandy beaches in one of the most gut-wrenching and consequential battles of World War II. Now The 70th Anniversary D-Day Coin Collection, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange Mint, lets you mark this important event in World War II history. This unique coin collection brings you eight newly released legal tender coins featuring 8 moving images from D-Day and begins with Issue One, The 70th Anniversary D-Day Landing, a genuine legal-tender crown coin showcasing a historic, clearly reproduced photo of the D-Day landing. Your collection will soon continue with Issue Two and six additional silver-plated commemorative D-Day coins to complete your collection. Each issue will arrive separately.‡
Each commemorative coin in this collection is genuine legal tender in Brilliant Uncirculated condition, richly plated in gleaming silver and graced with a fascinating and moving image commemorating the heroic events of D-Day. Each one crown coin features the date "June 6, 1944" of D-Day and is uniquely numbered arriving encapsulated in capsules to protect and preserve your priced collectible coin for generations of enjoyment while the obverse features a profile of Her Majesty the Queen. Your collection includes a total of 8 incredibly clear, historic images from D-Day, and you'll also receive a deluxe display box to hold your coins. Interested collectors are urged to act promptly, as The 70th Anniversary D-Day Coin Collection is only issued in a strict limited edition of 1,944 worldwide. Strong demand is expected. Order now!
- The 70th Anniversary D-Day Coin Collection salutes the heroes who served so valiantly on the beaches of Normandy and is available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Honoring one of the most momentous events of World War II, this crown coin collection comes with 8 newly released Brilliant Uncirculated coins featuring 8 fascinating images from June 6, 1944, recaptured in stunning detail
- Silver-plated D-Day coins are genuine legal tender one crown coins featuring a profile of Her Majesty the Queen on the obverse and a historic image and the date of D-Day, "June 6, 1944," on the reverse
- Newly struck in 2014, your premiere issue is an impressive one crown coin in Brilliant Uncirculated condition featuring a clearly reproduced photo of the D-Day landing
- Tamper-proof holders preserve each coin's brilliance, and a deluxe presentation box with an engraved title plaque handsomely stores and protect your collection
- Editions strictly limited to only 1,944 one crown coins worldwide, so order now!
- Uniquely numbered with Certificates of Authenticity
- Display measures 11-1/2" L x 2" H x 4-5/8" D; 29 cm H x 5 cm H x 11.7 cm D; coins measure 38.6 mm in diameter
- Reserves the entire collectible The 70th Anniversary D-Day Coin Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - The 70th Anniversary D-Day Landing" will be followed by "Issue Two" and 6 additional silver-plated D-Day coins, as they become available, to complete your collection
- Buy This Item Now:
- The 70th Anniversary D-Day Crown Coin Collection And Display
D-Day Coin Collection Honors the Heroes of World War II! 70th Anniversary D-Day Coin Collection in Limited Edition of 1,944!
- Item no:
- $44.95 US
- $4.95 US