Exclusives by artist Cheryl Hill. 10" long, realistic RealTouch vinyl skin, micro-rooted hair, pink outfits. Portion of proceeds is donated!
Measure 10" L
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $59.99 US
- $7.99 US
When you wear a pink ribbon for all the world to see, your hope is that you will help in the search for a cure for breast cancer. Now, you can express your hopeful and nurturing nature with the first-ever collection of 10" So Truly Real® Tiny Miracles breast cancer charity dolls, starting with Issue One, Tiny Miracles Rosie. Later, your heart will fill with love for Issue Two, Tiny Miracles Sally. Before long, your collection will continue with additional So Truly Real Tiny Miracles breast cancer charity baby dolls, each a separate issue to follow.
Available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, this collection of breast cancer charity dolls is a wonderful way to support efforts for breast cancer awareness. Affectionately created by acclaimed Master Doll Artist Cheryl Hill, each collectible pink-theme baby doll in this collection has RealTouch vinyl skin, micro-rooted hair, real baby eyelashes and hand-painted fingernails and toenails - and each is outfitted in pink and white from head to toe! But best of all, a portion of the proceeds from your purchase of the dolls in this collection will benefit the fight against breast cancer. Strong demand is expected, and you don't want to miss this important chance to help. Order now!
- An inspiring first-ever collection of 10" So Truly Real® Tiny Miracles breast cancer charity dolls, lovingly created by renowned Master Doll Artist Cheryl Hill and available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of these dolls will benefit the fight against breast cancer
- The realistic pink baby dolls in this collection are incredibly lifelike, from their RealTouch vinyl skin (Ashton-Drake's exclusive, baby-soft formula) to their micro-rooted hair, real baby eyelashes and tiny hand-painted fingernails and toenails
- Each adorable breast cancer awareness doll in this collection is marvelously costumed in a pink-themed baby outfit, accurate to scale and beautifully made
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Tiny Miracles Rosie measures 10" L; 25.4 cm L
- Reserves the entire collectible So Truly Real® Tiny Miracles Cuddles For A Cure breast cancer charity baby doll collection in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability) at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Tiny Miracles Rosie," will be followed by "Issue Two - Tiny Miracles Sally," and additional collectible So Truly Real Tiny Miracles 10" breast cancer charity baby dolls as they become available
- Buy This Item Now:
- Tiny Miracles Breast Cancer Charity Doll Collection
Exclusive Breast Cancer Charity Doll Collection Features 10" So Truly Real® Pink-themed Baby Dolls by Artist Cheryl Hill
- Item no:
- $59.99 US
- $7.99 US
©2007 Ashton-Drake Galleries