Miniature Baby Doll Collection With Hats And Blankets
Each of these charmingly chubby dolls by artist Sherry Rawn wears a custom-designed hat and arrives with a FREE coordinating blanket.
Measure approximately 5-1/2" H
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $39.99 US
- $6.99 US
Enjoy a gallery's worth of gorgeous baby "portraits" with attitude to spare. You will be delighted with this collection of lifelike collectible resin baby dolls. Each doll comes with a matching blanket and adorable accessories. Beginning with Issue One, It's Not Easy Being Cute, soon you'll lose your heart to Issue Two, Princess in Training and Issue Three, I Want a Pony. Before you know it, your collection will continue with additional cute baby dolls, each a separate issue to follow.
An exclusive from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, the realistic baby dolls in this collection are charmingly chubby and showcased in heart-melting poses. What's more? Each of these dolls by artist Sherry Rawn wears a custom-designed hat and arrives with a FREE coordinating blanket. The blanket is imprinted with a sentiment that is sure to make you smile. But don't delay - heavy demand is expected, because Issue One is the winner of the 2009 DOTY (Doll of the Year) Industry Choice Award! and you don't want to miss out. Order now!
- An enchanting collection of lifelike collectible resin baby dolls by Master Doll Artist Sherry Rawn, available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Issue One, It's Not Easy Being Cute, is the winner of the 2009 DOTY (Doll of the Year) Industry Choice Award!
- Each doll in this Sherry Rawn doll collection is crafted in resin for the utmost realism, right down to their smallest lifelike details, with endearing facial expressions and adorable portrait-like poses for which Ms. Rawn is known
- Baby dolls arrive with cute-as-can-be hats and FREE matching blankets with endearing phrases you'll love, and more!
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure approximately 5-1/2" H; 14 cm H
- Reserves the entire Hats Off To You Doll Collection from The Ashton-Drake Galleries in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review about one every month or two (pending availability) at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - It's Not Easy Being Cute," will be followed by "Issue Two - Princess in Training," "Issue Three - I Want a Pony," and additional collectible resin baby dolls as they become available
©2008 The Ashton-Drake Galleries