11 rotating joints on each vinyl doll allow for "dance" poses and more. Native American-inspired costuming with lavish beading, fringe, feathers.
Measure approximately 12" H
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $99.99 US
- $10.99 US
Honoring the timeless tradition of ancient dance ceremonies, multiple-award-winning doll artist Dianna Effner now creates her first-ever Native American-inspired ball jointed doll collection. The 11 rotating joints in each doll give them the ability to "dance" in amazingly lifelike poses! Start with Issue One, Tiny Fancy Shawl Dancer. Your collection continues with Issue Two, Little Hoop Dancer. Then welcome other poseable, ball-jointed dancers into your collection, each a separate issue to follow.
This handcrafted, collectible Native American-inspired ball-jointed vinyl doll collection comes to you exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. Artist Dianna Effner's signature sculpting style - with such a sweet, natural look to the dolls' faces - makes each doll a delight. Each doll in the collection is enhanced with the finest Native American-inspired costuming featuring exceptional detailing, plus lavish beading, fringe and feathers. Keep in mind that important "firsts" always generate high demand, so don't miss out. Order now!
- The first Native American-inspired ball-jointed doll collection from multiple award-winning doll artist Dianna Effner, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- 11 rotating joints on each doll allow for an amazing range of lifelike poses, including traditional "dance" poses - and the dolls can even stand on their own!
- Each adorable girl doll in the collection is handcrafted in vinyl and hand-painted to enhance Dianna Effner's signature sculpting style
- Ceremonial costuming on each doll is inspired by traditional Native-American dances, with lavish beading, fringe and feathers adding to the luxurious look
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure approximately 12" H; 30.5 cm H
- Reserves the entire collectible Little Dancing Moccasins collectible vinyl ball-jointed doll collection from The Ashton-Drake Galleries in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability) at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Tiny Fancy Shawl Dancer," will be followed by "Issue Two - Little Hoop Dancer," "Issue Three - Jingle Joy Dancer," "Issue Four - Beautiful Butterfly Dancer," and additional Native American-inspired ball-jointed collectible vinyl dolls as they become available
©2009 The Ashton-Drake Galleries