Ball-Jointed Fairy Doll Collection
Inspired by the fantasy artwork of Amy Brown. Ball-jointed for flexibility. Silky wings, exquisite outfits.
Measure 16" H
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
Enter a fairy realm and be transported to a place where magic reigns and anything is possible! Enjoy winged visions of perfection with a first-ever collectible ball-jointed fairy doll collection inspired by acclaimed fantasy artist Amy Brown. Your collection begins with Issue One, Believe. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two, Imagine and your collection will be complete with Issue Three, Wish. Each issue will arrive separately.‡
You'll be enchanted by the splendor of these wondrous fantasy art dolls, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. Each of the ball-jointed fairy dolls in this collection is expertly handcrafted of artist-quality vinyl. Innovative ball-jointed construction allows you to pose these masterpiece dolls in a multitude of ways. Each fairy doll boasts silky, colorful wings and is dressed in an exquisitely handcrafted outfit. But hurry! Demand for these graceful beauties is expected to be strong. Don't miss out - order now!
- A first-ever ball-jointed fairy doll collection inspired by acclaimed fantasy artist Amy Brown, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Each ball-jointed fairy doll in this collection is skillfully handcrafted in artist-quality vinyl to capture the marvelous romantic details of Amy's fantasy artwork, including the dolls' soulful eyes and supple grace
- These poseable collectible fantasy art dolls feature innovative ball-jointed construction and are fully articulated for a lifelike appearance and the ultimate in flexibility
- Each fairy doll sports colorful, silky wings with softly tattered edges and wears an exquisite outfit and matching decorated boots handcrafted from the finest of materials
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure 16" H; 40.6 cm H
- Reserves the entire collectible ball-jointed fairy doll collection from The Ashton-Drake Galleries in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review about one every month or two (pending availability) at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Believe," will be followed by "Issue Two - Imagine," and "Issue Three - Wish," as they become available
Fabrics and patterns may vary.
©2009 The Ashton-Drake Galleries