Cowboy-themed lifelike dolls with fully sculpted, expressive facial features. Real cloth costumes, over-sized cowboy accessories.
Measure approximately 5-1/2" H
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $39.99 US
- $6.99 US
They're saddled up and ready to steal your heart. You'll fall in love with this adorable Howdy, Pardner baby doll collection of cowboy dolls by master doll artist Cheryl Hill. Each doll in this collection strike a lifelike pose and features a real cloth Western attire costume and over-sized accessories, like hats and boots. Your collection begins with Issue One, Ride 'em Cowboy, a 2011 DOTY award winner. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two, Giddy Up Cowboy, then Issue Three, Beddy Bye Cowgirl and additional Howdy, Pardner Baby Dolls, each a separate issue to follow. As seen on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" on May 9, 2011.
Exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, these handcrafted resin dolls are fully sculpted with expressive facial features, making him or her irresistible. You'll appreciate the incredible detailing in these pint-sized "pardners," including hand-painting by skilled artisans. Each doll will be an endearing addition to your collection or make a treasured gift for someone special. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- Cowboy doll collection features lifelike dolls by award-winning Master Doll Artist Cheryl Hill, only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Issue One, Ride 'em Cowboy is a 2011 DOTY award winner!
- Each handcrafted resin doll in this collection is fully sculpted with expressive facial features, making him or her irresistible
- You'll appreciate the incredible detailing for dolls of this size, including hand-painting by skilled artisans
- Each collectible doll in this collection strikes lifelike poses and features a real cloth western attire costume and over-sized accessories, like hats and boots
- Makes a mighty fine addition to your collection or a unique gift for a doll collector
- Measure approximately 5-1/2" H; 13.9 cm H
- Reserves the entire Howdy, Pardner Baby Doll Collection in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection or miss a single issue in this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every other month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Ride 'em Cowboy," will be followed by "Issue Two - Giddy Up Cowboy," then "Issue Three - Beddy Bye Cowgirl," and additional collectible Howdy, Pardner Baby Dolls as they become available
©2010 The Ashton-Drake Galleries. All rights reserved.