Nene Thomas's masked maidens come to life in a collectible FIRST. Full articulation for endless posing. Vibrant dresses, faux jewels, feathers, more.
Measure approximately 16" H
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
Hidden behind the mystery of a mask, there's nothing as alluring as a midnight masquerade. Now, you can delve into the fantasy with this first-ever collection bringing Nene Thomas’s graceful masked maidens to life as poseable dolls. Your doll collection begins with Issue One, Midnight Fantasy. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two, Masked Destiny, Issue Three, Darling Damsel, and additional masked dolls, each a separate issue to follow.
Available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, the masquerade fantasy dolls in this collection are elegantly sculpted in vinyl and inspired by Nene Thomas's incredible art. Full articulation allows you to pose each impressively sized doll in a multitude of ways while her vibrant dress, faux jewels, golden mask with long, colorful feathers and cascading curls add more enchantment. Strong demand is expected for this striking collection. Order now!
- First-ever collection bringing artist Nene Thomas’s masked maidens to life as beautiful, poseable dolls, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Each masquerade fantasy doll in this collection is elegantly sculpted in vinyl and inspired by Nene Thomas's incredible art
- Full articulation allows you to pose each impressively sized doll in a multitude of ways
- Each enchanting doll showcases cascading curls, a colorful, vibrant dress, faux jewels and a golden mask with long, colorful real feathers
- Hand-numbered Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure approximately 16" H; 40.6 cm H
- Reserves the entire collectible Midnight Masquerade Fantasy Doll Collection from The Ashton-Drake Galleries in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Midnight Fantasy," will be followed by "Issue Two - Masked Destiny," "Issue Three - Darling Damsel," and additional masked dolls as they become available
Fabrics and trims may vary slightly.
©2010 The Ashton-Drake Galleries