First-ever vinyl doll collection to feature breakthrough Hold That Pose technology, allowing for endless posing possibilities.
Measure approximately 26" H
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $199.99 US
- $21.99 US
How many times have you seen a baby look so unbelievably adorable, you just wanted to say "Hold that pose!" Now you can, thanks to the breakthrough Hold That Pose technology found in this collection of vinyl baby dolls - the first-ever Hold That Pose doll collection, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. Created by Master European Doll Artist Waltraud Hanl, your collection begins with Issue One, Sweet Princess. Soon, your collection will be complete with Issue Two, Night Night Kisses, a sweet baby boy ready to be cradled in your arms. Each issue will arrive separately.‡
Each a stunning vision of So Truly Real® artistry, these poseable dolls are handcrafted in RealTouch&153; vinyl. Their soft features are painted by hand, from their round cheeks to their little fingers and toes. As the perfect finishing touch, each doll in this collection has soft, hand-rooted hair and is ready to snuggle in their cuddly pajamas. Enthusiastic demand is expected, so don't wait. Order now!
- First-ever So Truly Real® Hold That Pose doll collection by Master European Doll Artist Waltraud Hanl, featuring the breakthrough Hold That Pose technology, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Hold That Pose technology allows these poseable dolls to have infinite ranges of motion for hundreds of lifelike poses that hold until you move them again
- Handcrafted of RealTouch vinyl with hand-painted features, from their rounded cheeks to their perfectly shaped little toes
- Hold That Pose baby dolls feature soft, hand-rooted mohair
- Dolls outfitted in soft pajamas, ready to snuggle with you
- Arrive with a soft blanket, adding to the posing possibilities
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure approximately 26" H; 66 cm H
- Reserves the entire collectible Lots of Love: Hold That Pose Baby Doll Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Sweet Princess," will be followed by "Issue Two - Night Night Kisses" to complete your collection
Fabrics and trims may vary slightly
©2010 The Ashton-Drake Galleries. All rights reserved.