Sister hand-painted vinyl dolls share the same middle name, Rose, after their grandmother. Gorgeous satin and lace costuming, fabric rose bouquets.
Measure 18" H
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
Megan Rose and Abbey Rose are sisters who share the same middle name honoring their grandmother, who sent them the fancy satin gowns they love to wear together! Now, meet these lovely young ladies in this realistic child doll collection from renowned doll artist Linda Rick, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. Each of these sweet sisters dolls is lavishly costumed and carries a floral bouquet, beginning with Issue One, Megan Rose. Your collection will be complete with Issue Two, Abbey Rose, each issue arriving separately.
These breathtaking realistic child dolls are beautifully handcrafted in vinyl, skillfully hand-painted, and dressed in the most dreamy outfits that two sisters could imagine! Each sister's extravagant costuming includes a long satin dress with elegant lacy trims and other pretty details, plus special accessories unique to each doll. Both sister dolls carry bouquets of pink fabric roses to be reminded of their common middle names and the loving grandmother who is their namesake. Strong demand is expected for these magnificent realistic child dolls. To invite them into your home, order now!
- A collection of beautifully costumed sister dolls from artist Linda Rick, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Each of the sister dolls is handcrafted in vinyl, skillfully hand-painted, and dressed in the most dreamy outfits that two sisters could imagine
- Their extravagant costuming includes long satin dresses with elegant lacy trims and other pretty details, plus special accessories unique to each doll
- Both sister dolls carry bouquets of pink fabric roses to be reminded of their common middle names and the loving grandmother who is their namesake
- Hand-numbered Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure 18" H; 45.7 cm H
- Reserves the entire collectible A Sister's Heart Blooms With Love Doll Collection from The Ashton-Drake Galleries in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Megan Rose," will be followed by "Issue Two - Abbey Rose," which completes the collection
Fabrics and trims may vary slightly.
©2010 The Ashton-Drake Galleries