Officially-licensed Lucy dolls play I LOVE LUCY theme song and "speak" actual sound bites from memorable episodes. Poseable, replica costumes.
Measure 14" H
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $99.99 US
- $10.99 US
It's hard to believe that the hilarious Lucy Ricardo has been making us laugh for 60 years! Now, relive favorite Lucy moments with this talking I LOVE LUCY doll collection celebrating the 60th anniversary of the I LOVE LUCY® show and the 100th birthday of Lucille Ball. Officially licensed and available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, your collection begins with Issue One, Vitameatavegamin. Soon, your collection continues with Issue Two, Job Switching, Issue Three, Be A Pal, Issue Four, The Fashion Show and additional I LOVE LUCY collectible dolls, each a separate issue to follow.‡
Each 14-inch tall Lucille Ball doll in this collection has poseable arms and legs and wears a replica outfit from a memorable episode. Plus, just push a button and the catchy theme song from the beloved I LOVE LUCY show plays along with a side-splitting sound bite from the featured episode. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't delay. Order now!
- Officially-licensed talking I LOVE LUCY doll collection celebrating the 60th anniversary of the I LOVE LUCY® show and the 100th anniversary of Lucille Ball's birth, available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Each poseable Lucy doll in this collection is finely handcrafted in artist's resin, perfectly capturing Lucy's unforgettable features
- She "talks"! At the push of a button, each doll plays the beloved I LOVE LUCY theme song along with an actual sound bite from a memorable episode
- Lucille Ball dolls wear replica ensembles from the unforgettable episode featured in the sound bites
- Doll stands included
- Lucy dolls require 1 "CR 2032" watch battery each (included)
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure 14" H; 35.6 cm H
- Reserves the entire collectible I LOVE LUCY® Fashion Doll Collection from The Ashton-Drake Galleries in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Vitameatavegamin," will be followed by "Issue Two - Job Switching," "Issue Three - Be A Pal," "Issue Four - The Fashion Show," and additional talking I LOVE LUCY dolls as they become available
Fabrics may vary slightly.
I LOVE LUCY and related marks are trademarks of CBS Broadcasting Inc. © 2010 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All rights reserved. Images of Lucille Ball are officially licensed by Desilu, too, LLC. Unforgettable Licensing.
©2011 The Ashton-Drake Galleries