First-ever interactive African-American baby dolls by Master Doll Artist Linda Murray. Respond to your touch with natural movements. Hand-painted.
Measure approximately 22" L
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
Nothing is more precious than the moments shared with a darling baby. Now, embrace these tender moments with bundles of joy that respond to your touch with the first-ever African-American interactive baby doll collection by Master Doll Artist Linda Murray! Available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, each So Truly Real® poseable baby doll in this collection responds to your touch with natural infant movements. This heartwarming collection begins with Issue One, Alicia, followed by Issue Two, Taylor. Soon, your baby doll collection continues with Issue Three, Ava and will be complete with Issue Four, Trinity. Each issue to arrive separately.
These adorable realistic baby dolls are handcrafted to look amazingly lifelike, with baby-soft RealTouch® vinyl skin, hand-painted features, and wispy baby hair that is applied by hand. Each doll in the collection comes to you wearing a skillfully tailored outfit with delicate details that complement their sweet dispositions. Demand is likely to be high for this interactive collectible baby doll collection, so don't wait to make them your own. Order now!
- Celebrate tender moments shared with this first-ever African-American interactive baby doll collection by Master Doll Artist Linda Murray, available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Fully poseable, each lifelike baby doll in this collection is sculpted by artist Linda Murray and then cast in baby-soft RealTouch® vinyl to look and feel so real, with adorable hand-painted features and wispy baby hair, applied by hand
- They respond to your touch! Gently touch each baby with your fingertip or your hand, and each baby doll reacts to your touch with natural infant movement in an amazing way
- These precious babies come to you wearing skillfully tailored outfits with delicate details that complement their charming dispositions
- Require 3 "AA" batteries (not included)
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure approximately 22" L; 55.9 cm L
- Reserves the entire Gentle Touches Baby Doll Collection from The Ashton-Drake Galleries in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review about one every month or two (pending availability) at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Alicia," will be followed by "Issue Two - Taylor", "Issue Three - Ava," and your collection will be complete with "Issue Four - Trinity"
©2012 The Ashton-Drake Galleries