The Wizard Of Oz Collector's Edition Singing Doll Collection
Ashton-Drake first-ever dolls to feature faithful recreations of costumes and sing memorable songs from the film. Officially licensed by Warner Bros.
Dorothy measures 14" H
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $129.99 US
- $14.99 US
As Dorothy and her friends traveled down The Yellow Brick Road, they could only dream of what wonders awaited them at the end of it! Now, celebrate this classic film and its beloved characters with the We're Off To See The Wizard Collector's Edition Dolls, a first-ever collection of talking and singing Wizard of Oz dolls only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. Your exciting collection begins with Issue One, Dorothy, Over The Rainbow who talks about a place far, far away and sings "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" in her own voice! Soon, your collection continues with additional singing dolls including Issue Two, The Scarecrow, followed by Issue Three, The Tin Man and Issue Four, The Cowardly Lion. Additional Wizard of Oz singing dolls, each a separate issue, will follow.
Officially licensed by Warner Bros, each exquisitely handcrafted doll in this collection wears a recreation of their costume worn in the film and is poseable for many display options, especially with their included doll stands. Strong demand is anticipated for the We're Off To See The Wizard Doll Collection, so don't delay. Order now!
Fine adult collectible, not intended for children under 14.
- Relive memorable moments from the beloved film with We're Off To See The Wizard Collector's Edition Dolls, a first-ever talking and singing Wizard of Oz doll collection only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Officially licensed by Warner Bros
- Dorothy talks and sings! At the push of a button, you can hear Dorothy in her own voice talk about a place far, far away and sing, "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" and the other beloved characters sing favorite songs from the cinematic classic
- Handcrafted of artist's resin to capture every feature in authentic, lifelike detail and delicately hand-painted
- Each poseable doll in this collection wears a recreation of the costume worn in the film, including Dorothy's blue checkered gingham dress and Ruby Slippers
- Require 1 "CR 2032" watch battery (included)
- Doll stands included
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Dorothy measures 14" H; 35.6 cm H
- Reserves the entire collectible We're Off To See The Wizard Portrait Doll Collection from The Ashton-Drake Galleries in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Dorothy, Over The Rainbow," will be followed by "Issue Two - The Scarecrow," "Issue Three - The Tin Man," "Issue Four - The Cowardly Lion," and additional Wizard of Oz singing dolls as they become available
THE WIZARD OF OZ and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and ©Turner Entertainment Co. Judy Garland as Dorothy from THE WIZARD OF OZ. www.warnerbros.com (s12)
©2012 The Ashton-Drake Galleries. All rights reserved.