An Ashton-Drake first-ever! Officially-licensed Scarlett dolls play memorable lines from the film and music. Lavish outfits, accessories.
Measure 14" H
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $129.99 US
- $14.99 US
When "Gone With the Wind" fans hear what this Southern belle has to say, it will really get them talking! Celebrate the cinematic classic with these Collector's Edition Scarlett O'Hara fashion dolls, the first-ever Gone With the Wind talking doll collection available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. Featuring Scarlett O'Hara dolls that play memorable lines and music from the film, your exciting fashion doll collection begins with Issue One, Scarlett, Belle of the Barbecue. Soon, you will receive Issue Two and additional Scarlett O'Hara Gone With the Wind dolls, each a separate issue to follow.
Officially licensed by Warner Bros, each handcrafted Scarlett talking doll in this collection is poised, primped and as pretty as can be with hand-painted features and soft dark brown hair. Lavish costuming recreates the outfits from unforgettable moments and each doll in this collection is poseable for unique display options. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't delay. Order now!
- Relive the story of "Gone With the Wind" with these Collector's Edition Scarlett O'Hara Dolls, a first-ever Gone With the Wind talking doll collection only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Officially licensed by Warner Bros
- She talks and plays music! At the push of a button, each doll plays memorable lines and music from the film
- Handcrafted of artist's resin to capture every feature in authentic, lifelike detail and delicately hand-painted
- Each Scarlett doll in this collection wears a lavish ensemble and accessories, recreating those worn in iconic scenes
- Scarlett dolls require 1 "CR 2032" watch battery (included)
- Doll stands included
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure 14" H; 35.6 cm H
- Reserves the entire collectible The Talk Of Tara Fashion Doll Collection from The Ashton-Drake Galleries in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Scarlett, Belle of the Barbecue," will be followed by "Issue Two" and additional Gone With the Wind fashion dolls as they become available
GONE WITH THE WIND, its characters and elements are trademarks of Turner Entertainment Co. & The Stephens Mitchell Trusts. ©Turner Entertainment Co. (s12)
©2013 The Ashton-Drake Galleries. All rights reserved.