An Ashton-Drake first-ever collection! Handcrafted Disney Princess dolls with luxurious fabric gowns sing beloved songs from original soundtracks.
Measure approximately 14" H
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $129.99 US
- $14.99 US
Since 1937 beginning with the first full-length animated feature film ever made, Snow White, the unforgettable songs of the Disney Princess characters have captured the hearts of fans around the world. Now, welcome their musical magic into your home with The Ashton-Drake Galleries' first-ever singing Disney doll collection! This extraordinary Disney Princess doll collection begins with Issue One, the Snow White Diamond Anniversary Collector's Edition Singing Doll. Before long you'll be enchanted by voice of Issue Two, Cinderella. Next, you'll thrill to the beloved voice of Issue Three, Ariel, plus additional Disney Princess singing dolls, each a separate issue to follow.‡
Each Disney Princess singing doll in this not-to-be-missed collection is licensed by Disney and handcrafted to perfectly recreate the likeness of your favorite Disney Princess characters. Standing 14" high, they are delicately hand-painted, with arms and legs that rotate for ease in posing. Their gowns are fashioned of luxurious velvet and satin fabrics, and they even carry special keepsakes of their famous movie roles, like Snow White's gleaming apple adorned with a genuine Swarovski® crystal. Best of all, these dolls don't just look like the Disney Princess characters you love, they sound like them too! That's because each sings a beloved song from the original movie soundtracks, including "Some Day My Prince Will Come" and more! Strong demand is expected for this landmark Disney Princess doll collection, so don't wait. Order now!
Fine collectibles, not intended for children.
California Residents click here for Proposition 65 notice.
- A musical celebration of the beloved Disney Princess characters, brought to life as spectacular singing dolls in a first-ever collection from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Licensed by Disney
- They sing! At the push of a button, each magical doll in this collection sings a beloved song from the original movie soundtracks, including "Some Day My Prince Will Come" and more
- Each Disney Princess singing doll in this collection is handcrafted in artist's resin to perfectly recreate the likeness of your favorite Disney Princess characters
- Delicately hand-painted, with arms and legs that rotate for ease in posing and heads that can move from side to side
- Each doll wears a gorgeous gown fashioned of luxurious velvet and satin fabrics
- Special keepsakes of their famous movie roles accompany each doll, like Snow White's gleaming apple adorned with a genuine Swarovski® crystal
- Each doll is accompanied by a Certificate authenticating your doll is an original from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Measure approximately 14" H; 35.6 cm H
- Reserves the entire collectible Disney Once Upon A Time Celebration Portrait Doll Collection from The Ashton-Drake Galleries in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Snow White Diamond Anniversary Collector's Edition Singing Doll," will be followed by "Issue Two - Cinderella," "Issue Three - Ariel" and additional collectible Disney Princess singing dolls as they become available
©2012 The Ashton-Drake Galleries