Farmall Pride Baby Doll Collection With Blankets
Farmall baby dolls by Sherry Rawn celebrate American tradition with Farmall pride clothes, hats and blankets with nostalgic artwork.
Measure approximately 5" H
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $39.99 US
- $7.99 US
For over half a century, America's farmers have relied on Farmall trusty equipment to get the job done right. Now, you can take part in a delightful tribute to Farmall with a darling collection of baby dolls who are happy to carry on the tradition, just like their dads and granddads before them. Your Farmall pride baby doll collection begins with Issue One, Is It Harvest Time Yet?. Soon your collection will continue with Issue Two, Red Rules, Issue Three, My First Set Of Wheels Was A Farmall, and additional Farmall baby dolls, each a separate issue, will follow.
Officially authorized by International Harvester, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries and created by award-winning Master Doll Artist Sherry Rawn, each Farmall pride baby doll in this collection is exquisitely handcrafted and meticulously hand-painted for lifelike detail. At just five inches seated, each little cutie features irresistible chubbiness and perfectly sculpted tiny fingers and toes. Plus, each Farmall doll arrives wearing Farmall pride clothes and comes with a blanket adorned with nostalgic Farmall artwork. High demand is expected and you won't want to miss out. Order now!
Fine adult collectible, not intended for children under 14.
- Celebrate a proud American tradition with this charming Farmall Pride Baby Doll Collection by Award-winning Master Doll Artist Sherry Rawn, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Officially authorized by International Harvester
- Each Farmall baby doll in this collection is exquisitely handcrafted in artist's resin and meticulously hand-painted for lifelike detail
- At just 5 inches seated, each little cutie Farmall baby features irresistible chubbiness and perfectly sculpted tiny fingers and toes
- Each Farmall doll arrives wearing Farmall pride clothes and comes with a blanket adorned with nostalgic Farmall artwork
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure approximately 5" H; 12.7 cm H
- Reserves the entire collectible Farmall Pride Baby Doll Collection from The Ashton-Drake Galleries in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Is it Harvest Time Yet?" will be followed by "Issue Two - Red Rules," "Issue Three - My First Set of Wheels was a Farmall," "Issue Four - Been Farming Long?" and additional Farmall baby dolls as they become available
©2013 The Ashton-Drake Galleries