Dolls by Renata Jansen capture colorful desert spirits with translucent wings, faux leather, suede, and fur costumes, real feathers, beads and more.
Measure approximately 16" H;
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $159.99 US
- $17.99 US
Each morning, as the first rays of the sun dapple the southwest desert sky, nature spirits unfold their luminous wings and set out to add their colors to the morning sky. Now, this lovely desert sky has inspired a spectacular collection of fantasy dolls by acclaimed doll artist Renata Jansen, the Mystical Maidens of the Desert Sky Fantasy Doll Collection. An Ashton-Drake Galleries exclusive, this stunning collection begins with Issue One, Sedona Sky. Soon your collection will continue with Issue Two, Desert Moon Maiden and additional desert sky inspired fantasy dolls, each a separate issue to follow.
The colorful wonders of the southwest set each doll in this collection aglow with beauty and grace. Each is handcrafted in artist's resin by Master Artisans, perfectly capturing every lifelike detail of Ms. Jansen's original sculptures. Their delicate features are hand-painted, and their silky hair cascades across their shoulders. Their translucent resin wings spread out behind them, glowing with the colors of the sky. Each doll is dressed in an ethereal ensemble fashioned of faux leather, suede, and fur, with real feathers, intricate beading and more. As the perfect finishing touch, sculpted bases with the look of natural stone and more give each doll a regal presentation. Together they will bring the timeless beauty of the southwest desert to life in your home, but this dazzling fantasy doll collection is expected to stir very strong demand so don't wait. Order now!
- The nature spirits who set the southwest desert skies aglow have inspired a stunning collection of fantasy dolls by acclaimed doll artist Renata Jansen, the Mystical Maidens Of The Desert Sky Fantasy Doll Collection exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Each is handcrafted in artist's resin by Master Artisans, perfectly capturing every lifelike detail of Ms. Jansen's original sculptures
- Delicately hand-painted features and cascading silky hair make each doll even more breathtaking
- Translucent resin wings spread out behind each doll, glowing with the colors of the southwest desert sky
- Each doll is dressed in an ethereal ensemble fashioned of faux leather, suede, and fur, with real feathers, intricate beading and more
- Sculpted bases with the look of natural stone and more give each doll a regal presentation
- Accompanied by Certificates authenticating your collectible dolls are originals from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Measure approximately 16" H; 40.6 cm H
- Reserves the entire collectible Mystical Maidens Of The Desert Sky Fantasy Doll Collection from The Ashton-Drake Galleries in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Sedona Sky," will be followed by "Issue Two - Desert Moon Maiden," and additional collectible desert spirit fantasy dolls as they become available
Fantasy dolls are creations from the artists' imaginations and are not intended to reflect any ethnic culture.
©2014 The Ashton-Drake Galleries