Lights up! HO-scale train with precision detailing, classic STAR TREK imagery, and First Officer Spock car. Free track set, power pack, a $100 value!
Train cars run on HO train track; complete oval track measures 38" x 56"
From Hawthorne Village
- $79.99 US
- $9.99 US
For over 40 years, members of the Starship Enterprise have brought us incredible adventures exploring the Final Frontier! Now, celebrate this legendary show with the exclusive collectible STAR TREK electric train collection. The voyage begins with Issue One featuring an impressive diesel locomotive. Soon, you'll receive Issue Two, the coordinating STAR TREK engine, which includes a FREE HO gauge track. The HO-scale train collection continues with Issue Three, a passenger train car, which includes your FREE power pack, followed by Issue Four, Science Officer Spock - Live Long and Prosper dome car. Additional coordinating STAR TREK collectible train cars, each a separate issue, will follow.‡
Inspired by the original STAR TREK series and available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division, this collectible STAR TREK HO-scale electric train collection is emblazoned with dramatic scenes and imagery from the original TV series. You'll want to "explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations - to boldly go where no man has gone before" with this intricately detailed STAR TREK collectible that brings Captain Kirk, Spock, Dr. McCoy, Scotty and others to life. And, your collection includes the First Officer Spock dome car in tribute to one of the most legendary characters in science fiction history, arriving as Issue Four. Every inch of this STAR TREK electric train collection is precision scaled with authentic details - from the solid metal chassis and steel alloy wheels to the passenger train cars that actually light up. This is your chance to report to the transporter room and beam yourself aboard, but don't delay! Heavy demand is expected for this STAR TREK collectible, and it would be highly illogical to miss the chance to take a voyage on the Starship Enterprise. Order now!
- A collectible STAR TREK electric train collection, created to celebrate the legendary TV show and available only from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- Officially licensed by CBS Studios Inc.
- Included FREE 16-piece HO gauge track with Issue Two and a power pack with Issue Three - together a $100 value
- HO-scale train collection is carefully handcrafted with precision detailing and authentic features including a solid metal chassis and steel alloy wheels to bring you years of enjoyment
- Each train car in this STAR TREK collectible is richly emblazoned with dramatic scenes, classic imagery and the characters from the original series, including Captain James T. Kirk, Science Officer Spock, Dr. McCoy, Scotty, Sulu, Uhura and Chekov
- Your collection includes the First Officer Spock dome car - in tribute to one of the most legendary characters in science fiction history, arriving as Issue Four
- The locomotive headlight and passenger train cars really light up for a fully illuminated display of the symbolic STAR TREK imagery that embellishes this STAR TREK collectible
- The heirloom-quality train cars are precisely scaled: train is designed to run on HO gauge track
- Makes an ideal STAR TREK collectible or STAR TREK fan gift
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Individual train cars run on HO train track, complete oval track measures 38" x 56"; 96.5 cm x 142.2 cm
- Reserve the STAR TREK Express Train Collection from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - the diesel locomotive" will be followed by "Issue Two - the B-unit engine with FREE HO gauge track," "Issue Three - a passenger collectible train car with FREE power pack," "Issue Four - First Officer Spock dome car" and additional collectible train cars decorated with STAR TREK artwork as they become available
©2006 Hawthorne Village