Heirloom-quality HO-scale electric train collection salutes the 44th President of the United States. Free track, power pack, $70 value. Lights up!
Train cars run on HO train track; complete oval track measures 38" x 56"
From Hawthorne Village
- $75.00 US
- $9.99 US
America, this is a new birth of freedom! Take an express ride to change with the 44th President of the United States and this exclusive Barack Obama collectible electric train collection. Celebrating the energy and excitement of his historic election and inauguration, this electric train commemorates Obama's rail ride journey from Philadelphia to D.C., honoring Abraham Lincoln before him. The message of hope charges full steam ahead beginning with Issue One, the Yes We Can Locomotive. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two, Change, Action, Hope, which includes a FREE HO gauge track set,, Issue Three, the Barack Obama 44th President of the United States car which includes your FREE power pack and Issue Four, Forward, celebrating his reelection. Additional coordinating Obama memorabilia train cars, each a separate issue, will follow.‡
Available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division, each issue in this Barack Obama collectible electric train collection is precision scaled and dramatically decorated with dynamic photographs, popular campaign quotes and messages of patriotism, hope and change. Plus, this heirloom-quality Obama memorabilia really runs and illuminates with headlights and inner compartment lights. And you won't want to miss the patriotic observation car featuring detailed figures of President Obama and his First Lady Michelle. Take a historic ride and display your American pride. Also makes a stunning Obama themed gift. Order now!
- An HO-scale electric train collection saluting Barack Obama's historic election, inauguration, and rail ride journey to the office of 44th President of the United States, available only from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- Included FREE 16-piece HO gauge track set with Issue Two and power pack with Issue Three - together a $70 value
- Barack Obama collectible train set is carefully handcrafted with precision detailing and authentic features including solid metal chassis and steel alloy wheels to bring you years of enjoyment
- Each train car in this collection is detailed with dynamic photographs of Obama, and popular campaign quotes conveying messages of patriotism, solidarity, positive change and hope for the future
- Patriotic observation car features detailed figures of President Obama and First Lady Michelle
- The locomotive headlights and inner compartments really light up, providing an illuminating journey in the movement for change
- Heirloom-quality trains are precisely scaled: train is designed to run on HO gauge track
- Important Obama memorabilia or give as a the definitive Obama themed gift
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Individual train cars run on HO train track, complete oval track measures 38" x 56"; 96.5 cm x 142.2 cm
- Reserves the entire The Movement For Change Express Train Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - the Yes We Can Locomotive" will be followed by "Issue Two - Change, Action, Hope, which includes a FREE HO gauge track set," "Issue Three - the Barack Obama 44th President of the United States car which includes your FREE power pack," "Issue Four - Forward" and additional Barack Obama collectible train cars as they become available