Patriotic On30 train collection offers tribute to the events of September 11th, 2001. Includes sculpture of 9/11 heroes. Portion of proceeds donated!
Complete oval track measures 38" x 47
From Hawthorne Village
- $79.99 US
- $9.99 US
This patriotic train captures the true spirit and resolve of America and the dynamic, everyday heroes of September The 11th, 2001, on the 10th anniversary of this unforgettable event. The Spirit of America World Trade Center Tribute Train Collection lights the way proudly with symbols and sentiments of our enduring strengths and freedoms. Climb aboard with Issue One, the Steam Locomotive. Soon your collection will continue with Issue Two, the Spirit of America Coal Car with 14-piece HO gauge track, power pack and speed controller, Issue Three, the We Will Never Forget Flat Bed Car with Salute at Ground Zero sculpture and additional September 11 tribute train cars, each a separate issue to follow.‡
Exclusively available from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division, this collectible September 11 tribute train is a real working On30-scale train with heirloom-quality train cars that present images of the heroes from that day, and sentiments to remind us of America's resolve to "never forget". A portion of the proceeds will be donated to support families of emergency responders who died in service. Included in the collection is a handcrafted, hand-painted removable bronzetone sculpture of a Fireman and Policeman saluting the flag at Ground Zero. The locomotive even illuminates for a glowing September 11 tribute to America's resilient spirit! Strong demand is expected for this patriotic train collection, so order now!
- Honor the 10th anniversary of September The 11th, 2001 with this patriotic train collection, available from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- A portion of the proceeds will be donated to support families of emergency responders who died in service
- Your collection includes a 14-piece HO gauge track set, power pack and speed controller with Issue Two, and a commemorative September 11 tribute sculpture with Issue Three
- Each heirloom-quality train car in your collection showcases images of the heroes from September 11th and sentiments to remind us of America's resolve to "never forget"
- A handcrafted, hand-painted removable bronzetone sculpture of a Fireman and Policeman saluting the flag at Ground Zero is included with the collection
- The locomotive really lights up to present a glowing September 11 tribute
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Individual train cars are On30 scale and run on HO train track, complete oval track measures 38" x 47"; 96.5 cm x 119.4 cm
- Reserves the entire collectible Spirit of America World Trade Center Tribute Train Collection from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the low single issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - the Steam Locomotive," will be followed by "Issue Two - the Spirit of America Coal Car with 14-piece HO gauge track set, speed controller and power pack", "Issue Three - the We Will Never Forget Flat Bed Car with Salute at Ground Zero sculpture," and additional collectible September 11 tribute train cars as they become available
©2011 The Bradford Exchange