HO-Scale Train With WWII Fighter Plane Art, 3D Replicas
HO train collection with action artwork of WWII fighter planes and replica sculpted planes mounted on cars. FREE track and accessories - $100 value!
complete oval track measures 38" x 47"
From Hawthorne Village
- $79.99 US
- $9.99 US
Relive the proud history of American WWII planes and America's heroes in flight with this train collection that honors these bold freedom flyers like never before! This first-ever collection features WWII plane replicas rising out of train cars detailed with the vivid action art of noted military artist Lance Russwurm. Your collection takes off with Issue One, the Diesel Locomotive. Soon your collection will continue with Issue Two, the Engine with FREE 14-piece HO gauge track, power pack and speed controller, Issue Three, the Flatbed Car with "American Ace" sculpture, and additional WWII collectible train cars, each a separate issue to follow.‡
This breakthrough WWII collectible is available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division to celebrate the drama and power of American WWII planes in a real working HO-gauge train. The collection features amazingly detailed, 3-dimensional sculpted replicas of WWII planes rising out of flatbed train cars - portraits of the fierce Warbirds that have become WWII legends. The locomotive lights up as this train barrels down the track, in shining tribute to these fighter planes that helped win the war. Strong demand is expected for this must-have collection from history buffs and military fans, so order now!
- First-ever train collection to honor American WWII planes with sculpted plane replicas, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- Included FREE a 14-piece HO gauge track set, power pack and speed controller with Issue Two - everything you need to run your train, and together a $100 value!
- Each heirloom-quality train car in your collection showcases the vivid, in-flight art of legendary WWII fighter planes by noted military artist Lance Russwurm
- Amazingly detailed, 3-dimensional sculpted replicas of WWII planes rise out of flatbed train cars
- The locomotive lights up to present a shining tribute to these American WWII planes and the men who flew them
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Individual train cars run on HO train track, complete oval track measures 38" x 47"; 96.5 cm x 119.4 cm
- Reserves the collectible America's Freedom Flyers Train Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the low single issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - the Diesel Locomotive," will be followed by "Issue Two - the Engine with FREE 14-piece HO gauge track set, speed controller and power pack", "Issue Three - the Flatbed Car with American Ace sculpture," and additional collectible train cars honoring WWII planes as they become available
©2010 The Bradford Exchange