Texas Rangers Express Illuminated Electric Train
MLB-licensed HO-scale train set boasts heirloom-quality details, team colors, graphics and more. FREE track, power pack, speed controller, $70 value!
Train cars run on HO train track, complete oval track measures 47" x 38"
From Hawthorne Village
- $79.99 US
- $9.99 US
Let the world know you're a powerhouse Texas Rangers fan with the Texas Rangers Express Train Collection! This outstanding Major League Baseball® train collection hits homerun after homerun, starting with Issue One, featuring a Texas Rangers diesel locomotive. Soon you'll be cheering for Issue Two, the coordinating Texas Rangers engine, including a FREE HO gauge track set. Next, your collection continues with Issue Three, a Rangers passenger dome car, including a FREE power pack and speed controller. Additional coordinating Texas Rangers train cars, each a separate issue, will follow.‡
Available from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division, this illuminated Texas Rangers baseball train collection is officially licensed by Major League Baseball Properties. The colors and symbols of the Rangers embellish every train car, including the 2010 American League Champions logo on the dome car. The locomotive even sports the year - 1972 - that the team debuted as the Texas Rangers. It's the perfect Texas Rangers fan gift and loaded with details; the locomotive even has a working headlight and the passenger cars are lit from within. What a great tribute to the team you love most, but strong demand is expected, so don't wait - order now!
- An HO scale train collection celebrating the Texas Rangers, available from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball Properties
- Included FREE 14-piece HO gauge track with Issue Two and a power pack and speed controller with Issue Three - together a $100.00 value
- Handcrafted with precision detailing and authentic features, including a solid metal chassis and steel alloy wheels, to bring you years of enjoyment
- Each train car is richly detailed with the colors and symbols of the Texas Rangers - the dome passenger car even boasts the 2010 American League Champions logo, and the locomotive showcases the year 1972, the year the team debuted as the Texas Rangers
- It lights up! Locomotive headlight really works and passenger cars glow from within
- This heirloom-quality train collection is precisely scaled and designed to run on HO gauge track
- Great for any train enthusiast and makes the perfect Texas Rangers fan gift
- Accompanied by Certificates authenticating your train cars are originals from The Bradford Exchange
- Individual train cars run on HO train track, complete oval track measures 47" x 38"; 119.4 cm x 96.5 cm
- Reserves the Texas Rangers Express Train Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - the Texas Rangers diesel locomotive," will be followed by "Issue Two - the Texas Rangers engine with FREE HO gauge track set," "Issue Three - the Texas Rangers dome passenger car with FREE power pack and speed controller," and additional collectible Texas Rangers train cars as they become available
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball Properties, Inc. Visit MLB.com. Bradford/MLBP 2011
©2011 The Bradford Exchange