Inspired by Thom's paintings of cozy cottages. Intricate sculpting, hand-painting, illumination! FREE figurines, light set with collection, $50 value.
Stonebrooke Inn measures 7-1/2" L x 5-1/2" W x 6-1/4" H
- $49.99 US
- $8.99 US
The romantic vision of Thomas Kinkade transports you to a radiant place where enchanting lamplights glow like luminous pearls on flower-lined paths. Warm lights stream from every cozy cottage, church and shop in the Thomas Kinkade Lamplight Village collection, starting with Issue One featuring Stonebrooke Inn. Soon, you'll enjoy a stroll across Issue Two, Lamplight Bridge, which includes a FREE set of six lamplights and artist figurine. Additional village buildings, each a separate issue and some with select free figurines and accessories, will follow.
This landmark village collection is a Hawthorne Village exclusive, inspired by the original works of acclaimed artist Thomas Kinkade and approved by the Painter of Light himself. You'll be amazed by the extraordinary handcrafted details - each tiny flower, each individual leaf is meticulously painted by hand. Don't wait! Strong demand is anticipated and you don't want to miss the radiant experience of owning the Thomas Kinkade Lamplight Village collection! Order now!
- A landmark village collection inspired by the original works of renowned artist Thomas Kinkade - approved by the Painter of Light himself and available ONLY from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- Included FREE six lamplights and a collectible figurine with Issue Two, and additional select FREE figurines and accessories with subsequent issues - together a $50 value
- Each illuminated, sculpted village building in your collection is expertly handcrafted in three dimensions of artist's resin, and hand-painted for intricate detail and exceptional realism - you'll be amazed by each tiny flower and individual leaf!
- Inscribed on each lighted sculpture is a replica of Thomas Kinkade's signature
- Editions strictly limited to 295 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered Certificates of Authenticity
- Stonebrooke Inn measures 7-1/2" L x 5-1/2" W x 6-1/4" H (to top of chimney); 19.1 cm L x 14 cm W x 15.9 cm H
- Reserves the entire Thomas Kinkade Lamplight Village collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Stonebrooke Inn," will be followed by "Issue Two - Lamplight Bridge with FREE six lamplights and artist figurine," "Issue Three - Windermer Church" and additional village buildings as they become available
©2005 Hawthorne Village