NHL® licensed Bruins® train sports graphics honoring their 2011 Stanley Cup® win. FREE track set, power pack, replica trophy, $70 value.
Train cars run on HO track, complete oval track measures 38" x 47"
From Hawthorne Village
- $75.00 US
- $9.99 US
The Bruins® have done it! The beloved team from Boston, members of the Original Six, have defeated the Vancouver Canucks® to claim the title of 2011 Stanley Cup® champions - their first since 1972. Now, you can celebrate their great victory with the NHL® Boston Bruins® train collection. Climb aboard with Issue One, the Diesel Locomotive. Soon your collection will continue with Issue Two, a Coordinating Bruins® Engine with FREE 14-piece HO gauge track and Issue Three, a Bruins® Passenger Car with FREE speed controller and power pack. Next, get ready to recall every ice-slapping moment when your receive Issue Four, the 2011 Stanley Cup® Champions Flat Bed Car with FREE replica Stanley Cup® trophy, and additional Boston Bruins® train cars, each a separate issue to follow.‡
Available from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division, the NHL® Boston Bruins® Express features precision detailing right down to the solid metal chassis and steel alloy wheels. Each issue in your collection offers you a dynamic heirloom-quality train car showcasing the Bruins® colors, logos, the Stanley Cup® trophy and the date of their historic championship victory. The locomotive and passenger cars even illuminate for a glowing NHL® tribute. Strong demand is expected for this 2011 Stanley Cup® collectible, so don't miss your chance to get on track with your victorious Boston Bruins®. Order now!
- Celebrate the 2011 Stanley Cup® champions with this Illuminated NHL® Boston Bruins® train collection, available from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- Included FREE a 14-piece HO gauge track set with Issue Two, a speed controller and power pack with Issue Three and the replica Stanley Cup® trophy with Issue Four - together an $70 value!
- HO-scale train collection is carefully handcrafted with precision detailing and authentic features, including solid metal chassis and gleaming steel alloy wheels
- Each heirloom-quality train car in your NHL® Boston Bruins® Express train collection showcases Bruins® colors and logos
- Lights up! The locomotive headlight and passenger train cars really light up, for a fully illuminated display
- Each heirloom-quality issue in this collection is precisely scaled and designed to run on HO gauge track
- Dynamic 2011 Stanley Cup® collectible is must-have memorabilia for Bruins® and NHL® fans
- Accompanied with Certificates authenticating your collectibles as originals from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- Individual train cars run on HO train track, complete oval track measures 38" x 47"; 96.5 cm x 119.4 cm
- Reserves the entire collectible Boston Bruins® Express Train Collection from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the low single issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - the Diesel Locomotive," will be followed by "Issue Two - a Coordinating Bruins® Engine with FREE 14-piece HO gauge track," "Issue Three - a Bruins® Passenger Car with FREE speed controller and power pack," "Issue Four - the 2011 Stanley Cup® Champions Flat Bed Car with FREE replica Stanley Cup® trophy," and additional collectible Boston Bruins® train cars as they become available
Not all team product is available due to minimum order quantity production thresholds.
NHL, the NHL Shield and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and Original Six is a trademark of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P. © NHL 2011. All Rights Reserved.©2011 The Bradford Exchange