Firefighter's Tribute Historic Firehouse Collection
Sculptural firehouse sections with 1/42-scale fire trucks, firefighters from the 1800s to modern day. Portion of proceeds donated. FREE display base.
From Hawthorne Village
- $49.98 US
- $8.99 US
Firefighters throughout history have inspired a proud tradition of heroism. Now this remarkable firefighter tribute sculpture collection celebrates the amazing men and women who have put their lives on the line, generation after generation, since the 1800s, starting with Issue One, "PRIDE" Firehouse Section with modern fire truck and three firefighter figurines. Next to arrive will be Issue Two, "VALOR" Firehouse Section with 1900s truck and figurine, followed by Issue Three, "COMMITMENT" Firehouse Section with 1920s truck and figurine. Soon, your collection will continue with four additional issues including the 1930s, 1970s, 1920s and 1900s, and will be completed with Issue Eight, the FREE Gloss Black Wooden Base. Each issue will arrive separately.
Available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division, this impeccably authentic collection is finely handcrafted and rich in meticulous details. Each issue includes a firehouse facade section, a 1/42 "collector's scale" model of an historic fire truck, and a firefighter figurine outfitted in historically accurately period style. Assembled together on the wooden base, they make a powerful and reverent tribute to the history of firefighting from the 1800s to modern day. It's sure to be a focal point in your home, or makes a fine collectible gift for the fireman in your life. But best of all, a portion of the proceeds from your purchase of this collection will be donated to support families of emergency responders who died in service. Intense demand is expected, so don't wait. Order now!
- An impeccably authentic heirloom-quality sculpture collection celebrating the history and traditions of America's brave firefighters from the 1800s to modern day, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- A portion of the proceeds from your purchase of this collection will be donated to support families of emergency responders who died in service
- This impressive firefighter tribute firehouse collection is handcrafted of artist's resin in amazingly intricate detail
- The firehouse facade sections in this collection each arrive in sets including an era-appropriate 1/42 "collector's" scale model of an historic fire truck and a firefighter figurine outfitted in accurately detailed period style; Issue One comes with a fire truck and three figurines
- At the top of each firehouse section are the words that symbolize the firefighter's code of ethics: Tradition, Service, Courage, Pride, Honor, Commitment, and Valor
- The handsome Gloss Black Wooden Base, FREE with the collection, allows you to display all the firehouse facade sections together, along with their fire trucks and figurines, creating a powerful tribute to the history of firefighting
- Perfect displayed as a proud focal point in your own home, or makes an outstanding collectible gift for the fireman in your life
- Certificates of Authenticity, one for each set
- PRIDE firehouse section measures approximately 3-1/4" L x 5-1/2" H x 1-1/2" D; 8.3 cm L x 14 cm W x 3.8 cm D
- Reserves the entire Firefighter's Tribute Sculpture Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - PRIDE firehouse section with truck and three figurines," will be followed by "Issue Two - VALOR firehouse section with 1900s truck and figurine," "Issue Three - COMMITMENT firehouse section with 1920s truck and figurine," "Issue Four - TRADITION firehouse section with 1800s truck and figurine," "Issue Five - COURAGE firehouse section with 1970s truck and figurine," "Issue Six - SERVICE firehouse section with 1930s truck and figurine," "Issue Seven - HONOR firehouse section with 1950s truck and figurine" and "Issue Eight - Gloss Black Wooden Base"; issues will arrive separately as they become available
©2012 The Bradford Exchange