Ford: A Century Of Innovation 100th Anniversary Train
Illuminated train collection features vintage photography and fully-sculpted models of classic Fords. FREE speed controller, power pack - $60 value!
Complete oval track measures 38" x 47"
From Hawthorne Village
- $79.99 US
- $9.99 US
On December 1, 1913, the first moving assembly line began operation, proving that an entire Ford Model T could be assembled and roll off the line complete in a mere 93 minutes. Now, travel through the glorious history of Ford automobiles with this illuminated train collection, beginning with Issue One, Steam Locomotive. Soon you'll receive Issue Two, Coal Tender and 14-Piece Track Set, which includes the FREE Power Pack & Speed Controller. Then your collection will continue with Issue Three, Depressed Flatbed with Sculpted Model T. Additional Ford train cars, each a separate issue, will follow.
Available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division, this real working electric train set is a must-have tribute to Ford's 100-year history of innovations. Featuring vintage artwork and motifs, each collector's scale train car in the collection is expertly crafted for heirloom quality and runs on any HO-gauge track. Plus, the flat cars feature removable sculpted models of historic Ford automobiles along with period photography. Strong demand is expected for this impressive Ford train collection, so don't delay. Order now!
- Celebrate a century of innovations, beginning with the first moving assembly line in 1913, with this distinctive Ford train collection, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- Officially licensed by Ford Motor Company
- Included FREE! Along with Issue Two, you'll receive a Power Pack and Speed Controller - a $60 value, yours free
- Collector's scale electric train set runs on any HO-gauge track and is carefully handcrafted with precision detailing and authentic features, including vintage art and motifs
- Each flat car in your Ford train collection features a fully-sculpted, removable model of a historic Ford automobile, along with period photography
- Lights up! The 0-6-0 locomotive headlight and HO passenger train cars really light up, for a fully illuminated display
- A must-have heirloom-quality electric train set that any car lover, history buff, or train collector would be proud to own
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Individual train cars run on HO train track, complete oval track measures 38" x 47"; 96.5 cm x 119.4 cm
- Reserve the collectible Ford: A Century of Innovation Express Train Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Steam Locomotive" will be followed by "Issue Two - Coal Tender and 14-piece HO gauge track with train car with FREE Power Pack & Speed Controller," "Issue Three, Depressed Flatbed with Sculpted Model T," and additional collectible train cars as they become available
© 2012 Hawthorne Village