Handcrafted silver-toned train with raised-relief likenesses of Indian Head Nickels. Lights up. FREE track set, power pack, and speed controller.
Complete oval track measures 47" x 38"
From Hawthorne Village
- $75.00 US
- $9.99 US
The Indian Head Nickel was designed in honor of the American Old West, paying tribute to the Native American peoples who followed the thundering buffalo herds across the Great Plains. Now, this Spirit of the West Indian Head Nickel train collection honors the spirit of those times, starting with Issue One, the Steam Locomotive. Soon you will receive Issue Two, the Coal Tender, which includes a FREE 14-Piece Track Set, Power Pack and Speed Controller. Next, your collection will continue with Issue Three, the Combine Car. Additional Indian Head Nickel train cars, each a separate issue, will follow.
Exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division, each issue in this silver-toned Spirit of the West electric train collection is superbly handcrafted in precise detail. Beginning with the front of the gleaming steam locomotive, it showcases the likeness of the legendary Indian Head Nickel throughout, expertly rendered in raised-relief sculptures with gold- and turquoise-toned flourishes. Dramatic golden scenes of buffalo and Native Americans on the plains, along with bold buffalo portraits inspired by the reverse design of the Indian Head Nickel, adorn every car. The locomotive even features a working headlamp. With its amazing Indian Head Nickel sculptures, images of Native Americans and buffalo, silver-toned finish and so much more, this extraordinary train collection is sure to attract tremendous demand, so don't delay. Order now!
- A dramatic Indian Head Nickel train collection inspired by the legendary Indian Head Nickel that honored the Native American heritage and spirit of the American Old West, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- Included FREE HO gauge track set, power pack and speed controller with Issue Two, a $70 value
- This collectible Spirit of the West electric train collection is masterfully crafted and heirloom-quality, boasting precision detailing and authentic features that are sure to bring you years of enjoyment
- Beginning with the front of the steam locomotive, each issue in this extraordinary train collection features the likeness of the Indian Head Nickel throughout, expertly rendered in raised-relief sculptures with gold- and turquoise-toned flourishes
- Bold buffalo portraits inspired by the reverse design of the Indian Head Nickel, along with dramatic golden scenes of Native Americans, buffalo, silver-toned flourishes and more, adorn every car
- It lights up! The locomotive headlamp really lights up, shining a powerful beacon as it powers along the track
- This heirloom-quality train collection runs on any HO gauge track
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Train cars run on HO train track, complete oval track measures 47" x 38"; 119.4 cm x 96.5 cm
- Reserves the entire collectible Spirit Of The West Express - Silver Edition Train Collection from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Steam Locomotive," will be followed by "Issue Two - Coal Tender and FREE Track Set, Power Pack and Speed Controller," "Issue Three Combine Car," and additional collectible Indian Head Nickel train cars as they become available
- Buy This Item Now:
- "The Spirit Of The West" Indian Head Nickel Train Collection
Indian Head Nickel Train Collection Honors the Spirit of the West! Electric Train Track Set, Power Pack and Controller Included FREE!
Product does not include actual U.S. minted coins.
©2012 The Bradford Exchange