HO-Scale "U.S. Army Express" Illuminated Train Collection
A FIRST! Precision engineered, with illuminated locomotive, Army imagery and emblems, FREE track set, power pack, and speed controller, a $100 value.
Complete oval track measures 47" x 38"
From Hawthorne Village
- $79.99 US
- $9.99 US
For over 200 years the U.S. Army® has stayed strong, Army Strong®, guided by their core values of honor, integrity, loyalty and personal courage. Now, in honor of the brave men and women who serve, and have served, we are proud to present the first-ever U.S. Army Express Train Collection, officially licensed by the U.S. Army and available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division. This heirloom-quality tribute begins with Issue One, U.S. Army Diesel Locomotive. Next to arrive will be Issue Two, the Army Strong Engine with FREE 14-Piece Track Set, Power Pack and Speed Controller. Soon your collection will continue with Issue Three, This We'll Defend Box Car, and additional U.S. Army train cars, each a separate issue to follow.
Each HO-scale U.S. Army train car in the collection is superbly crafted, authentically detailed, and powerfully decorated. From the locomotive's shining headlight to the Department of Army Emblem emblazoned on the engine, the powerful and stirring images of our soldiers in action, and the slogans from which they draw strength, you're sure to find this fine illuminated train set to be a worthy tribute. Precision engineered with a solid metal chassis and steel alloy wheels, your U.S. Army Express Train Collection will bring you years of enjoyment and heartfelt pride. Strong demand is expected. Don't wait, order now!
- Salute those who bravely serve, and have served, our nation with the first-ever illuminated train set honoring the men and women of the U.S. Army®, the U.S. Army Express Train Collection exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- Officially Licensed by the U.S. Army®
- Included FREE a 14-piece HO gauge track set, power pack and speed controller with Issue Two, everything you need to run your train and together a $100 value!
- Each HO-scale U.S. Army train car in the collection is precision engineered and superbly crafted, with a solid metal chassis and steel alloy wheels so it will bring you years of enjoyment and heartfelt pride
- It lights up! The locomotive's headlight shines a mighty beacon of light as it races around the tracks
- Powerfully decorated, from the Department of Army Emblem (which dates back to the American Revolution) emblazoned on the engine, to the powerful and stirring images of our soldiers in action and the slogans from which they draw strength
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Individual train cars run on HO gauge train track; complete oval track measures 47" x 38"; 119.4 cm x 96.5 cm
- Reserve the collectible U.S. Army® Express Train Collection from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - U.S. Army Diesel Locomotive," will be followed by "Issue Two - Army Strong Engine with FREE 14-Piece Track Set, Power Pack and Speed Controller," "Issue Three - This We'll Defend Box Car" and additional U.S. Army train cars as they become available
The U.S. Army Logo and "ARMY STRONG®" are registered trademarks of the U.S. Army. By federal law, licensing fees paid to the U.S. Army for the use of its trademarks provide support to the Army Trademark Licensing Program, and net licensing revenue is devoted to the U.S. Army Morale, Welfare, and Recreation programs.
©2014 The Bradford Exchange