"The Jeweled Nativity" Peter Carl Faberge-Inspired Figurines
First-Ever! Handcrafted Nativity figurines embellished with over 100 Swarovski crystals, jewel-tone glazes, gold- and silver-tone highlights, more.
Measure between 5" H to 7-1/2" H
From Hawthorne Village
- $39.99 US
- $7.99 US
In 1885, Czar Alexander III of Russia commissioned the House of Faberge to create an Easter egg for his wife. The result was a petite masterpiece adorned with precious gems and extravagant designs. Now, the grandeur of the House of Faberge inspires The Jeweled Nativity Figurine Collection, an exclusive first ever available only from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division. This heartwarming collection begins with Issue One, Mary and Baby Jesus. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two, Joseph, followed by Issue Three, King Balthazar and additional Nativity story figurines, each a separate issue to follow.
Exquisitely handcrafted in the ornate style of Peter Carl Faberge, this elegant Christmas Nativity collection dazzles the eye with over 100 hand-set genuine Swarovski crystals. Each lavishly embellished figurine in the collection gleams with rich jewel-tone glazes that are hand-applied to achieve a radiant porcelain-like shine. Silver- and gold-tone highlights add to the splendor. Passionate demand is expected for this Nativity figurine collection, so hurry to secure yours. Order now!
California Residents click here for Proposition 65 notice.
- The legendary artistry of Peter Carl Faberge inspires the first-ever The Jeweled Nativity Figurine Collection, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- Recreating the glory of the Nativity story, each figurine in this collection is handcrafted in artist's resin with hand-applied jewel-tone glazes, reminiscent of luminous porcelain
- Richly adorned in the ornate Peter Carl Faberge style with more than 100 hand-set genuine Swarovski crystals and gleaming iridescent, gold- and silver-tone accents
- An extraordinary celebration of the First Christmas, this Nativity figurine collection is amazingly detailed to bring jeweled splendor to your seasonal decor
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Figurines measure between 5" H to 7-1/2" H; 12.7 cm H to 19.1 cm H
- Reserve the collectible The Jeweled Nativity Figurine Collection from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division, in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Mary and Baby Jesus," will be followed by "Issue Two - Joseph," "Issue Three - King Balthazar," "Issue Four - King Melchior," "Issue Five - King Caspar" and additional Nativity figurines as they become available