Gothic Vampire Queen And Crypt Music Box
Handcrafted porcelain limited edition. Inspired by the art of Anne Stokes, with gothic-style tattoo designs, 22K gold accents. Plays "Clair de Lune."
Measures 2-3/4" W x 3-1/2" L x 4-3/4" H
- $59.99 US
- $9.99 US
True love never ends. Now, express your undying devotion with this exclusive limited-edition vampire music box! Eternal romance comes to life in the graceful form of an elegant Vampire Queen seated atop an ornate crypt music box, all inspired by the gothic visions of acclaimed fantasy artist Anne Stokes.
Available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, this fully dimensional gothic music box is handcrafted of fine Heirloom Porcelain®. The Vampire Queen is sure to turn heads with her other-worldly features and dramatic gown, while gothic-inspired tattoo designs and touches of 22K gold add more mesmerizing details. The lid of the music box lifts to reveal a secret compartment, and the entire vignette is enhanced by the haunting melody of "Clair de Lune." Strong demand is expected for this spine-chilling gothic vampire treasure, so order now!
- A mesmerizing vampire music box inspired by the spine-tingling imagery of acclaimed fantasy artist Anne Stokes, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Fully dimensional gothic music box features an elegant Vampire Queen seated atop an ornate crypt-shaped music box
- Handcrafted of fine Heirloom Porcelain® and intricately detailed, from the Queen's alluring features and dramatic gown to the gothic inspired tattoo designs and rich touches of 22K gold
- Music box lid lifts to reveal a secret compartment, perfect for your own treasures
- Plays the haunting melody of "Clair de Lune" at the turn of a key
- Edition strictly limited to 95 firing days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 2-3/4" W x 3-1/2" L x 4-3/4" H; 5.1 cm W x 8.9 cm L x 12.1 cm H
©2010 The Bradford Exchange