Delightfully eerie set of sculpted Halloween Town buildings illuminated with spooky black light effect. FREE figurines and black light, a $50 value!
Buildings measure approximately 7" H
- $199.99 US
- $21.99 US
Nothing sets a spook-tacular tone like the fantastical world of Halloween Town, where Jack Skellington is King and eerie is the expectation. Now, Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas Black Light Village Set recreates this weird and wonderful world with sculpted village buildings and a delightful black light effect. Available from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division, it transforms Tim Burton's cinematic masterpiece into a hair-raising display for your home!
This Nightmare Before Christmas black light village set is handcrafted, fully-sculpted and hand-painted to faithfully recreate Jack Skellington's house, Town Hall and the spooky cemetery gate from Halloween Town. Plus, the set comes with FREE figurines of Jack, Sally, Zero, Mayor and his car, and a spine-tingling skeleton tree - a $50 value! The display becomes even more ghoulish when you flip on the included 12" black light fixture and the buildings glow! Fervent demand is expected, so don't wait. Order now!
A fine collectible, not intended for children.
- Join in the eerie excitement of Halloween Town with this Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas village black light village set from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- Included FREE Collectible figurines of Jack Skellington, Zero, Sally, Mayor & his Car, Skeleton Tree and an illuminating black light fixture - a combined $50 value
- Each fully sculpted Halloween Town building and figurine in the set is skillfully handcrafted in artist's resin and hand-painted to capture every weird and wonderful detail
- A blanket of sparkling snow and festive garland and bows add heartwarming finishing touches
- Lights up! With the flip of a switch, the 12" black light fixture illuminates the buildings with an eerie glow that will send tingles of spooky delight up your spine
- Accompanied by Certificates authenticating your village set is an original from The Bradford Exchange
- Buildings measure approximately 7" H; 17.8 cm H