The Only 1935 "4 Ray" Peace Silver Dollar
This rare final Peace Silver Dollar, from 1935, is the only one to possess the mysterious "4th ray". Minted in 90% silver. Deluxe Display Box.
Display box measures 3-3/4" W x 1-7/8" H x 4-5/8" D
From Bradford Authenticated
- $169.00 US
- $9.00 US
Minted from 1921-1935 to commemorate the hard-fought victory that followed World War I, the Peace Silver Dollar is still one of the most beloved U.S. coins. But in the final year of minting, the 1935 "4 Ray" Peace Silver Dollar Coin stirred up an intriguing mystery with an enigmatic variation not found on any other minting year. On the reverse side of the 1935 Peace Silver Dollar, below the "ONE", eagle-eyed collectors discovered 4 distinct rays of light, instead of the standard 3 from previous years. The Bradford Exchange Mint has gone through great lengths to give you a rare opportunity to own this coveted silver dollar, the ONLY ONE to possess the captivating 4th ray.
Minted in gleaming 90% pure silver, your 1935 "4 Ray" Peace Silver Dollar Coin arrives secured in a crystal-clear, tamper-proof holder to preserve its beauty and quality for years to come, and includes a custom Deluxe Display Box, enhancing its strong collectability. The obverse side of the Peace Silver Dollar features Anthony de Francisci's inspired portrait of Lady Liberty, while the reverse side showcase an iconic eagle, the San Francisco Mint's "S" mark and the mysterious 4th ray. Demand for this unique collecting opportunity is sure to be strong, given the silver dollar's historic nature, so act quickly to secure your "peace of history". Order now!
- Own the last year issue 1935 "4 Ray" Peace Silver Dollar Coin, the ONLY Peace Silver Dollar to possess the mysterious 4th ray, an exclusive presentation available from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- A coveted 1935 die variation of the Peace Silver Dollar, minted from 1921-1935, showcasing four rays of light under the "ONE" on the reverse side (instead of the previous 3 rays), an enigmatic puzzle that has captivated collectors for years
- Minted in 90% pure silver and secured in a crystal-clear, tamper proof holder for quality preservation and viewing from both sides
- The obverse side of your Peace Silver Dollar features Anthony de Francisci's inspired portrait of Lady Liberty, while the reverse side showcase an iconic eagle, the San Francisco Mint's "S" mark and the mysterious 4th ray
- A mahogany-finished Deluxe Display Box with a gleaming title plaque magnificently showcases your rare silver dollar
- A once-in-a-lifetime coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now
- Display box measures 3-3/4" W x 1-7/8" H x 4-5/8" D; 9.5 cm W x 4.8 cm H cm x 11.7 cm D
©2013 The Bradford Exchange