Extremely scarce high-relief Peace Silver Dollar struck for just SIX DAYS in 1921. Minted in 90% silver. Tamper-proof holder, Deluxe Display Box.
Display Case measures 3-7/8" W x 4-5/8" L x 1-7/8" H
From Bradford Authenticated
- $299.00 US
- $9.00 US
Have you heard about the high-relief 1921 Peace Silver Dollar Coin? They are extremely scarce, but now you can own one with The Secret First Year Issue Peace Silver Dollar Coin, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange Mint. This remarkable Peace coin was minted in 90% silver, commemorating the victorious end of World War I. Its challenging design was by Anthony de Francisci, a young immigrant sculptor who won a competition with his glorious Art Deco-inspired creation, intended to be struck in high relief, meaning the design rose above the surface of the Peace coin for a dramatically-sculpted look.
The first Peace Silver Dollars were struck from December 26 to December 31, 1921, at the Philadelphia Mint. But in those six short days it became clear that in order to create a high-relief look, the dies had to be struck more than once. This damaged the dies, making production impractical. Just 1% of all the Peace Dollars ever struck were high-relief. But now you can add this stunning Peace coin to your own collection, preserved in a crystal-clear tamper-proof holder and showcased in a custom Deluxe Display Box with an elegant mahogany finish and a gleaming title plaque. This spectacular coin is expected to generate very strong demand among collectors, so do not delay. Order now!
- The extremely scarce high-relief 1921 Peace Silver Dollar, struck for just six short days, can now be yours with The Secret First Year Issue Peace Silver Dollar Coin, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Issued in 1921 in commemoration of the victorious end of World War I and minted in 90% silver, this exquisite Peace coin boasts a glorious Art Deco-inspired design by Anthony De Francisci
- The obverse features Lady Liberty, modeled on Francisci's wife Teresa, a fellow immigrant to the United States; the reverse showcases an eagle clutching an olive branch and is inscribed with the word "Peace"
- Both sides of this stunning coin feature high relief details, requiring a thicker coin and multiple strikes to the coin die; this process damaged the dies, slowing production and leading to the end of the high-relief Peace coin after just six short days
- Your high-relief 1921 Peace Silver Dollar will be offered in Good (G) to Very Good (VG) Collector's Condition
- Arrives in a crystal-clear tamper-proof coin holder to preserve its beauty for years to come
- An elegant mahogany-finished Deluxe Display Box with a gleaming title plaque both shows off and protects your rare treasure
- A once-in-a-lifetime coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now
- Display Case measures 3-7/8" W x 4-5/8" L x 1-7/8" H; 9.8 cm W x 11.7 cm L x 4.8 cm H
©2014 The Bradford Exchange Mint