Ted Blaylock Cold-Cast Bronze Eagle Spirit Seeker Sculptures
Limited editions! Handcrafted gallery-quality cold-cast bronze sculptures of ceremonial dancers with Ted Blaylock eagle art on outstretched wings.
Measure approximately 10" W x 8" H
- $59.99 US
- $9.99 US
Sacred messenger. Master of the skies. Enduring symbol of power and freedom. The mighty eagle has long inspired the ceremonial dances and rituals of traditional spirit seekers. Now, this Native American-style Soaring Spirits Sculpture Collection unites the dramatic eagle artwork of acclaimed artist Ted Blaylock with gallery-quality cold-cast bronze sculptures of ceremonial eagle dancers, starting with Issue One, Invoking The Guardian Spirits. Soon your collection will continue with Issue Two, Seeking the Eagle's Vision, Issue Three, Dreams of Power and additional Ted Blaylock eagle art sculptures, each a separate issue to follow.‡
Available only from The Bradford Exchange, each of the fully dimensional sculptures in this collection depicts a dancer resplendent in dramatic feathered wings inspired by those of soaring eagles. Weighing about 2 pounds and superbly handcrafted in genuine cold-cast bronze, they are hand-finished in exquisite detail, with touches of hand-painted symbolic colors recalling ritual paint and regalia. The intricately sculpted wings of each dancer showcase Ted Blaylock's powerful eagle artwork, beautifully recreated in vivid color and detail. Handsome, mahogany-finished bases complete these spectacular sculptures. Perfect additions to any Ted Blaylock art collection or Native American-style collectibles display, these limited-edition sculptures are certain to uplift your spirit, but strong demand is expected. Don't delay, order now!
- The dramatic eagle artwork of acclaimed artist Ted Blaylock unites with a detailed cold-cast bronze sculptures of ceremonial eagle dancers honoring the time-honored traditions of spirit seekers, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- The intricately sculpted wings of each dancer showcases Ted Blaylock's powerful eagle artwork, beautifully recreated in vivid color and detail
- Impressively substantial and superbly handcrafted in genuine cold-cast bronze, each sculpture in the collection is hand-finished in exquisite detail, with touches of hand-painted symbolic colors, recalling ritual paint and regalia
- Handsome, mahogany-finished bases complete these spectacular sculptures
- Perfect additions to any Ted Blaylock art collection or Native American-style collectibles display
- Editions limited to 295 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure approximately 10" W x 8" H; 25.4 cm W x 20.3 cm H; weigh approximately 2 lbs.; 0.9 kg;
- Reserves the entire collectible Soaring Spirits Sculpture Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Invoking the Guardian Spirits" will be followed by Issue Two and additional Ted Blaylock eagle art sculptures as they become available
©2012 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.