Lighted Kinkade holiday home inside snowglobe, sculpted snow scene outside. Flip switch to start swirling snow while "Jingle Bells" plays.
Measures 7" H
- $89.99 US
- $11.99 US
Nothing says Christmas like togetherness, music, snow - and Thomas Kinkade! Now you can capture those warm Christmas memories with this first-of-a-kind Thomas Kinkade musical snowglobe, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
This sparkling Thomas Kinkade holiday decoration is exquisitely handcrafted, fully-sculpted and intricately hand-painted. Inside the Christmas snowglobe is a fully sculpted holiday home inspired by Mr. Kinkade's award-winning "Victorian Christmas" artwork. The foreground scene captures the essence of the beloved "Jingle Bells" with holiday trees, a cobblestone bridge and more. Plus, at the flip of a switch, both jolly scenes illuminate, a flurry of snow moves within the globe and the melody of "Jingle Bells" plays. High demand is expected for this limited edition. Order now!
- Get in the holiday spirit with this sparkling Thomas Kinkade musical snowglobe, a first-of-a-kind inspired by The Painter of Light, only from The Bradford Exchange
- This striking Thomas Kinkade holiday decoration is exquisitely handcrafted, fully-sculpted, and hand-painted for intricate details
- Inside the Christmas snowglobe is a fully sculpted holiday home inspired by Kinkade's award-winning "Victorian Christmas" artwork
- The foreground scene captures the essence of the beloved "Jingle Bells" with sculpted holiday trees, a cobblestone bridge, a stream and more
- A flip of a switch starts the swirling snow in motion, as both scenes warmly illuminate and the beloved melody of "Jingle Bells" plays
- This glorious holiday treasure rests atop a mahogany-finished base with silvery name plaque stating, "Thomas Kinkade Jingle Bells"
- Makes a unique addition to your Thomas Kinkade Christmas decor
- Requires 3 "AA" batteries (not included)
- Edition limited to 120 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 7" H; 17.8 cm H
©2009 The Bradford Exchange