Affiliates Program: Affiliate Terms and Conditions
We are glad that you are interested in joining our Affiliate Program! Please review this page before starting any marketing activities to be sure you are aware of our program's policies regarding certain types of promotions.
Promoting us through organic search optimization, coupon/deal sites, niche Web sites, banner advertising, blogs, reviews, videos, online shopping mall sites and many other venues. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for even more promotional ideas!
"OK, with a Few Conditions"
E-mail newsletters, provided a) your list is verified opt-in compliant with any applicable laws and regulations in your jurisdiction, and b) you have received prior written approval by e-mail from the Bradford Exchange Affiliate Manager. Written approval must be given for each individual mailing.
Paid Search (i.e., Google Adwords, Yahoo! Search Marketing, MSN AdCenter) provided you follow these guidelines:
- No direct linking to our Web site from a search result page through an affiliate link — your paid search ads must take visitors to YOUR Web site, not OURS.
- No bidding on our checks and collectible brands (or misspellings of them) as paid search keywords, including Bradford Exchange Checks®, Collectibles Today, The Ashton-Drake Galleries, Ardleigh Elliott, The Bradford Exchange, Bradford Editions, The Hamilton Collection, Hawthorne Village and Van Hygan and Smythe.
- No use of our checks and collectibles brands in display URLs or Ad Texts. You ARE permitted to use our brands on your landing pages.
"Definitely Not Allowed"
- Misrepresenting our offer or pricing.
- Use of our brand terms in any paid search advertising.
- Use of software or parasitic applications to generate traffic and sales to the bradfordexchange.com Web site.
- Unauthorized use of e-mail in Affiliate promotions.